All reviewsmass avebiscottib bscoffee shop next doornext morningclawfoot tubcommon spacewithin walking distancecold beveragesprivate bathroomperfect retreatentire housenational centerincredible stayquiet neighborhoodsitting areadaughter's wedding
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The Nestle Inn was very welcoming and a wonderful place to stay. I do not travel often by myself and it was a wonderful getaway. It was very clean and comfortable and the innkeeper was very accommodating. I was leaving before breakfast was served on Sunday morning and she had a to-go package of breakfast waiting for me to take with me. I would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in Indianapolis!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Last week we rented the entire Inn as a location for our daughter's wedding at a church nearby.
It was the perfect place in every way. From previous visits I already knew that the Inn is beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean, and that the Innkeeper is extremely competent.
The gathering area upstairs was a good place for the family to convene. The Innkeeper also worked with the chef to accommodate us for breakfast, and for a catered lunch made available as everyone was racing around getting ready for the ceremony.
Highly recommended in every way.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This weekend we celebrated my father's 80th birthday party at the Nestle Inn. Leesa and her staff could not have been more helpful. Our party theme was a "Cake Decorating Class" and the inn's pastry chef offered our guests a private class on how to make frosting roses.

The inn is a beautiful, comfortable, welcoming venue, with all the charm you'd expect from a historic home, plus the modern conveniences of Wi-Fi, en suite bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and central a/c.

We loved the neighborhood and were sorry we didn't have enough time to fully explore all the restaurants & shops that were just down the street.

We're so happy to have found the beautiful inn for our next trip to Indy!

Room Tip: They're all very quiet and well appointed. Our room was in the back, pleasantly sunny & quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I just returned from our vacation and our last night was at Nestle Inn B&B in Indianapolis. The Inn was absolutely beautiful and we were made to feel right at home. We had an excellent breakfast in the morning. We would definitely stay again and would recommend this to our family and friends. Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Just returned from a one night stay at the Nestle Inn. My husband and I were in Room #1 on the first floor of the inn which features a large bedroom with king bed and a good sized bathroom. Room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Even though we were on the first floor, we heard no outside noise nor other guests moving to the remaining rooms on the second floor. We were greeted by Leesa and provided information about the inn and the procedure for breakfast - right next door at Henry's Coffee. For breakfast we selected egg sandwiches served with yogurt, juice, and coffee - delicious - and particularly enjoyed sitting outside on the coffee shop's patio area as it was a beautiful morning. We had arranged in advance for parking in the private lot a half block from the inn and this was convenient. Walked to shops on Massachusetts Avenue and to the Murat Theater for the Norah Jones concert that evening (A five minute walk from the inn!). Leesa assisted us by calling us a cab to go to the downtown area for dinner since it was 95 degrees and too hot for us to walk even the short one mile walk to our downtown stop. Leesa was prompt with all email communications and the check-in was quick and smooth. Enjoyed the great small butter treats provided as well! This was our first trip to Indianapolis in many years and we were impressed with the vibrant downtown area and the Massachusetts Avenue corridor (steps from the Nestle Inn). This inn has an excellent location and is an outstanding value for the price! We will be returning!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple