“As good as I had hoped”

Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Bloomington, Indiana
“As good as I had hoped”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Had reservations for 2 @ 7:15 on a Saturday. Busy night but got us right in. Food was very good. Prices are really good for downtown. I really liked the fact they weren't pushing us out the door to turn the table. Never felt rushed. This s very important to me. If we do take a little extra time I always tip accordingly.

• Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Favorite Restaurant in Indy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

When my family and I visit Indianapolis every summer for the past 2 years, our favorite restaurant is Weber Grill. The fish and prime rib entrees are great for dinner. Only the pasta entree was not too appetizing (spicy and too much vegetables with grilled chicken). The service is attentive. Wished that they could open this restaurant in the east coast so that we don't have to travel so far for a nice meal.

• Visited July 2014
“AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

If you are in downtown Indy and looking for a place to eat, this is the place. Ate there for lunch and enjoyed it so much went back for dinner. Right in the heart of downtown, great service and the food is fantastic. Had the combo for lunch, pork ribs & beef brisket, for dinner I had the meatloaf and both were great. The pretzel rolls are excellent. I can't wait for our next trip to Indy so I can eat there again. Don't miss this place.

Stuttgart, Germany
“bad food, good location”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Our visit yesterday was a major disappointment. The food was overcooked, dry and some of the sides such as the mashed potatoes have been just horrible. I heard good things about the restaurant and I'm probably gonna give it another shot but yesterdays experience was subpar. The restaurant itself looks amazing, very clean and modern.

Visited July 2014
New Mexico
“Grilled Meatloaf was excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

No negatives. Service was excellent, food was very good, good size martini. Their grilled items are recommended. Walk into the alley south of there and it's filled with grill smoke and it's not a bad thing!

Visited July 2014