“Great location, gat taste”

Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 2,412 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The Weber grill Indianapolis is a really nice restaurant! Very tasty food, greatly situated in the downtown. Excellent service as well, highly recommendated!

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We have always wanted to try this restaurant during our visits but this was our first opportunity and it was enjoyable. Really enjoyed the white bean and pork chili and the chopped grilled chicken salad. Our waitress was phenomenal and attentive. We will be back!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was very excited to go to this restaurant. I had seen something about it on the Food Network. We had a Weber Grill when I was a kid. I was excited to see what the restaurant looked like and to have a meal. The food was delicious! I had a pork chop. It was good, but after seeing my friend's meals; I wished I had gotten the ribs. Nothing was wrong with my pork chop! It was great. I also enjoyed the pretzel rolls. They were fabulous. We were there on a Saturday night. We had made a reservation and there was a bit of a wait even with the reservation, but it was well worth the wait! The wait person who served our table was great and attentive. I would eat there again!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Upon entering the aroma of BBQ hit me like a delicious cloud.
I ordered the ribs - best I've ever eaten. I tasted like the were prepared with a rub and then BBQ sauce. I picked those bones clean.
My colleague order steak - which was so tender, the stake knife was not necessary. Cooked to perfection.
Although there was not a seat empty in the place, the wait staff were on their toes. The food was prepared perfectly and hot when delivered to the table.
I loved the decor - Kitchen was an open concept, with weber grill covers for the overhead lamp. Very cute.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My friend and I popped in late one evening after attending a conference. It was cold outside and we were starving. We were seated near the beautiful roaring fireplace and a softly lit room. Very nice and relaxing. We ordered French Onion Soup and three "sliders".

The French Onion soup was served in a large deep crock (single serve) with melted/grilled cheese on top of a pretzel roll in the soup. Incredible flavor! We were also served additional pretzel rolls. Soft and chewy, served with butter and cheddar butter.

The "Sliders" were actually three fairly large pretzel rolls with different meats. Brisket, hamburger, and barbecued pork (I believe). We cut them in half and still couldn't get everything down! The price was very comparable to a normal steak house. I keep raving about this restaurant to friends and family. I'm thinking a date night with my hubby to Indy is in order soon!