“Good Food, Good Meals Options for Children”

Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is my second time at this location, and both times we brought our children. We were meeting up with friends who suggested it for its kid's menu. Our meals were pricey, but the children's meals came with everything - main item, fruit, vegetable and a drink (and a cupcake!). It was nice to able to order a well-rounded meal for them!

Our food was good also. Atmosphere is nice, and generally laid-back. Would definitely visit here again.

There are newer reviews for Weber Grill - Indianapolis

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were drawn to Weber Grill due to the $10 lunch menu. I felt there were plenty of healthy options when I looked online and there were both gourmet and traditional things on the menu. Even though it looked mostly empty it took quite a while to be seated due to our party size (7 total). The server was pleasant. I just don't understand why it took nearly 2 hours from seating to bill! I was glad to have the extra time to visit with family, but towards the end the kids just got impatient. There was a mix up with checks and that was straightened out but why did it take so LONG?! I have a short attention span and believe most people only plan on lunch being 1 hour.

1  Thank JenniferFortWayne
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Good clean restaurant with a bar feel to it. The ribs were just terrific with a lot of smoke flavor. You can eat the ribs with little or no sauce. I loved the macaroni and cheese and tossed salad, but did not care much for the roasted corn on the cobb. It was not sweet at all. However, everyone there was pleasant. Including the patrons. Finally, the prices were slightly higher than the average barbeque joint, but it was worth it.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was in town on business and I had a hankerin' for some ribs. I was not sure what to expect but I was very pleasantly surprised. The ribs were so tender they fell off the bone and I was able to cut them with a fork. the meat had a sweet and tangy flavor. The mac & cheese was phenomenally good. It was very rich and the cheese clung onto the pasta nicely. The baked beans also had a nice kick to them that I enjoyed. I really want to go back to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have eaten here several times and the food was always good, This time we ordered the brisket and it was full of fat. I should have said something but I didn't. I did notice that they are giving less food in there meals than they use to and for the same price if not higher..