“Weber Grill is a Thrill!!”

Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 2,351 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Weber Grill is a Thrill!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I travel to Indianapolis about three times a year for business and each time I go I find myself dining at the Weber Grill. The meat loaf is to die for. I recommend wholeheartedly that if you vist try the meat loaf, you will get three generous pieces of grilled smoked meat. It is savory, tasty and delicious. The smokey flavor of the meat and the accuments that accompany it are worth the wait.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Louisville, Kentucky
“GREAT BBQ!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went to Weber Grill for Father's Day as my husband requested. We had it once in Chicago and remembered it being some of the best BBQ we've ever tasted. We drove up to Indy for Father's Day and arrived in time for our reservation. We were seated immediately. Our server was great and our food was fantastic as well! As expected, the bbq was incredibly delicious. My husband and I both got combination platters ( chicken and pulled pork for me and ribs and brisket for him). We also had the children with us and let me say their kids meals really give you a bang for your buck! It comes with an entree, tater tots, a veggie (which was broccoli that day), fruit, a drink and a cupcake when they have completed their meal. The price is reasonable as well for the quality of food and portion size. I definitely recommend this restaurant! Service is good and the food is DELICIOUS!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Had a pleasant experience.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time eating at a Webber Grill restaurant. My husband and I both had the combo dinners so we could try a variety of things. I had ribs/chicken with broccoli and corn on the cob. Mine was ok, but not great. The meats had good flavor, but I wouldn't go so far as to call the ribs "fall off the bone" as they advertise. My vegetables were not so good. The broccoli spears were quite large, and not cooked long enough for my taste. The corn on the cob I believe was grilled, and I thought overcooked and chewy. My husband fared much better with brisket (delicious), chicken, cole slaw and baked beans. Overall his meal seemed better than mine, so a higher rating for him. The atmosphere was very nice. Our waiter was attentive without getting in the way which was nice. Also our

Oakley, California
“Great ribs”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I always enjoy the kind of restaurant that does the cooking right in front of the customers, and when they're doing it on huge stainless steel Weber Grills it's even more fun to watch. We arrived on a busy night without reservations but had a pleasant time hanging out in the bar until a table was available. Our server was friendly and quick, and my half-slab of ribs was absolutely delicious. There were no vegetarians in our small group, but I noticed several vegetarian pizza options so I think most anyone could find something they like here. The Weber Grill was a very pleasant experience and I hope to visit again someday.

• Visited May 2013
New Jersey
“Good But Not Great (Average)”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Took my wife to Weber Grill Restaurant in Indianapolis IN for her Birthday. We had reservations and arrived a little early. We waited a few minutes for a booth. My wife ordered the Ribs and I ordered the New York Strip. I got a Garden Salad with the House Dressing and baked potato with Butter/Sour Cream with my New York Strip. We ordered Shrimp Cocktail for Appetizer. First of all our Server was very good. We definitely had him running as I will describe the issues. The Shrimp Cocktail came and was a little tough. But the sauce was very good. Shrimp was Edible just tough. My Salad came and it had little to no dressing so I asked the Server for a side of more dressing. The Entree' came and my wife said her Ribs were very good. My Steak which I ordered Medium Rare came RAW. So I had them cook more. Server retrieved the Steak. Also potato came without the Butter and Sour Cream. Server went and retrieved the Butter and Sour Cream. Manager came by to apologize for the Steak. Steak was cooked ok but it was tough. I don't know if it was the quality of the Meat or because it was cooked more. But it was tough. So there were a lot of issues but the Server gets credit for running and the Manager gets credit for stopping by but there should not be issues. I confirmed with the Server that everything had been written down correctly and it was. The cook staff just missed the Mark. So ok, Good but certainly not Great. Too bad as the atmosphere is pretty cool with the Grills. Price was Above Average and I Expected more.