“Very Good Non-Chain Meal”

Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Detroit, Michigan
“Very Good Non-Chain Meal”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had a great meal when I visited. Though I didn't have a steak, the burger was delicious and the sides were very good. I also tried the apple pie in a paper bag. One word of advice -- GET THE APPLE PIE...then, thank me later!

• Visited February 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Love Weber Grills, but not the Weber Grill”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am an owner of several Weber grills, both charcoal and gas; a big fan of their products. It was with great anticipation that I found myself in Indianapolis and able to make a reservation to have dinner at the Weber Grill.

The decor is fun and funky in some spots, with railings made from grill grates, or lamps made from the dome covers of kettle grills. The steak was tasty, and you could taste the real charcoal grilling flavor. But, service was slow and somewhat spotty, and while the prices are high-end steakhouse level, this isn't that type of place. The food was tasty, and I would do it again if I found myself in the area again, but they need to step-up their service to really reach the next level.

New Port Richey, Florida
“Dinner”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I had the meatloaf and it was very good. The pretzel rolls were awesome too!

I had some local beers which were excellent.

The menu prices were ok, not great. I think maybe a little over-priced.

The ambiance inside the restaurant was great; dark wood, low light, but a lively atmosphere.

Unfortunately, the staff was lacking in their service, but otherwise I'd recommend based on my meatloaf!

• Visited April 2013
“Good tasting food, although it is a bit pricey”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Had an enjoyable time. We ate at the bar. Really good Bloody Mary's but they were $8.50 a piece! Two of us had the Mediterranean salad with fire roasted veggies shrimp and salmon. Very good especially the salmon. Others had a brisket sandwich and turkey sandwich. Both were good also. Overall nice atmosphere, TV's with espn. Only downfall was the price and the roasted mussels were super small for $12.00 appetizer

Plymouth, Indiana, United States
“Over rated”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Food was ok, prices were high. It was very busy though. Service was good, Not a lot of food for the price,

Visited April 2013