Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - City Centre
$129
GardenInn.com
$128
$107
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
$88
Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Agoda.com
All reviewslucas oil stadiumstove topcolts gamefull size refrigeratorliving roomclose to downtownshort walkspent one nightwould stay here againeach morningvictory fieldbusiness tripshuttle servicefresh fruitthree nightshome away from homecoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Felicia B
"I was very impressed" my husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at Staybridge, our room had the double bed, sitting room and kitchen, it was very clean, the hotel personnel was excellent, they were personable, and eager to assist with directions and provide knowledge of the area. That downtown is so beautiful, and Staybridge is in a perfect location where you are very close to the heart of things yet far enough for that quiet calm environment. The "Colts" Lucas Oil stadium is directly behind the hotel. It was so awesome to have "FREE" wifi and the breakfast was hot and the evening snacks of hamburgers, or pizza, salad etc was very good lets not forget the wine, beer, soft drinks and juice. The theatre room was nice, the laundry room was efficient and clean, I wish the pools deepend was a little deeper.I was scheduled to stay in a 4 star hotel in middle of the downtown, I am "so very happy" I chose the Staybridge I got so much more for my money. This was more than a hotel room with the fluff, and no extras (such as a hot meal etc.)
I am returning to Indianapolis and I will stay at the Staybridge Hotel........Thanks Staybridge for emphasizing what a hotel stay should be. "Staybridge gave value to my dollars"!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stayed here recently and was happy with the stay. I have stayed at other Staybridge properties as well. This one was very clean. I had a studio this time and was happy with the space. The hotel personnel was friendly and helpful. The wifi was strong, breakfast ok. Very convenient to lots of things downtown. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2012

It was very pleasant to stay somewhere where the items that other hotels charge for, especially this close to downtown, we're all included in the room rate such as breakfast, WIFI, parking, local and toll-free calls, etc. I wanted to stay in a 4 star but all the rooms in my targeted hotels were full and I admit that I wasn't looking forward to my stay at Staybridge. I was very pleasantly surprised at the standard of the hotel, especially the size of the suite and the quality of the upkeep and amenities as well as the friendliness of the front desk staff who couldn't do enough to help.
This hotel would be a good option when returning with my family and I will look out for Staybridge in other locations.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I stayed here during a recent convention and was not dissapointed. My suite was immaculate and well appointed with a full kitchen. I really liked the ice maker in the fridge. It was very nice having a separate bedroom. The breakfast was very good and the evening snacks and drinks were much appreciated. The staff at this propery are very friendly and eager to help. You do pay for parking ($12/day) which I suppose is not too bad in comparison to other hotels. I would not hesitate to stay again at this Staybridge Suites when next in downtown Indianapolis.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I am a priority club member and have stayed in many Staybridge properties. This property fits the bill if you have ever stayed in a Staybridge before. The breakfast was the typical normal every day offering I have found in all other Staybridge properties. The business center has 2 computers and there were some issues printing boarding passes on 1 of the printers. There is a media room that is really nice. It has full sized leather recliner chairs. I was visiting with some friends for the Indy 500 race and 1 of the nights we hung out in the media room and watched 1 of the NBA play off games. It was great. The pool area is a bit hot and I think the pool is maintained at a temperature more for the geriatric aged clientele but that's ok. The workout room was a bit roomier than most with some weights and a TV that actually worked. The front desk staff was awesome and very friendly. Remember you will be charged $12 per night for parking but it is very safe and we found the parking lot to be nice and clean. Overall if I were to go back to Indy and stay, I would stay at this property. Remember, this is a downtown property right next to Lucas Oil Stadium. Everything else is a bit of a drive. You can walk the downtown but it is a bit of a walk to get to things.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends