“Cool brewery”

Books & Brews
Ranked #275 of 2,416 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My fave was the smaug. My wife liked the shandy. This is a very cool off the beaten path place in fishers. And you can get books! Plus comedy shows.

1  Thank S8epilot

Reviewed May 13, 2014

A friend and I spent a nice quiet afternoon at the newly opened book store/brew pub. We had a fb coupon for a free Grilled Cheese and they were quite tasty. Served with kettle chips. Menu items include a nice selection of sandwiches and sides, a few salad items, and a few kids items too. My friend tried the "flight" of several varieties of beer, very reasonably priced. Her favorite was the Toil and Trouble dark English style ale. They offer special events which sounded like a lot of fun and games/live entertainment in the evenings. I would highly recommend. Great service, friendly staff.

1  Thank Kelsie05