“Like the decor, and the bison”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #150 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boonville, Missouri
“Like the decor, and the bison”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Step back a few decades into this restaurant and enjoy great service and a few menu choices that aren't available just anywhere.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank The_Milkmanchris

Newburgh, Indiana
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife and I were in Indy and wanted a couple of burgers before we headed to a concert. I had the Bison and she had the Beef. The burgers were great and so was the service.

• Visited May 2014
“2nd,3rd and 4th chances ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been several times to this steakhouse and have come to expect an Ok to unexceptional experience here. Out of certain menu items, spotty service, poorly cooked steaks has been their normal. However, when you are with someone who wants to go, what are you going to do but give it another shot. Considering it was 3 and I was starving. Wow, really glad that I did! Had their Strawberry and spinach salad with chicken and their Big Sky Lemonade. Best salad I've had this summer and the Lemonade was perfect. Not to strong and not to tart. I guess it just goes to show you that sometimes you have to return, take a chance and see if they make improvements. Glad to be proven wrong.

Greenville, South Carolina
“We stopped in Indianapolis on our way to Chicago and ate at Ted's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Ted's and overall we's say it was OK. We shared a house salad with blue cheese which was very good. Then we had the Delmonico Bison 14 oz steak which was cooked just right, was very tasty and It had very little fat. I had the Bison Bacon Cheese Burger which again was cooked just the way I ordered it and here I felt it needed a little more fat. It was good, but a little dry. The fry's and onion rings were OK. We had a few glasses of the Bison Ridge Cab which was fine. Our server forgot our wine, I asked for extra onions on my salad and he forgot that too. When our food was delivered to the table we asked for ketchup and butter and we waited a very long time for that. So I guess over all our experience at Ted's Montana Grill wasn't great.

• Visited July 2014
Kokomo, Indiana
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I loved the rustic decor from the moment you walk in the door. Staff was very friendly and helpful even the Manager was out walking the floor and talking with customers. Beef or bison your choice and the staff is not pushy. We even had a waitress bring a coke refill to our table and she was not our server! Will for sure be going back next time we are in the area!

• Visited June 2014