“Poor Service”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #122 of 2,355 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Poor Service”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Made reservations on a Friday before the Tuesday of our group dinner. When we arrived, there was no record or our reservation. They were able to seat us together because there happened to be enough tables. Drinks and dinner were promptly ordered. Service of dinner was disjointed and belated. Delayed checks arrived with items listed on the incorrect tabs, and required a redo. Server was apologetic and friendly.

• Visited November 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“GREAT FOOD!! POOR LIGHTING!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Ted's is known for its bison and other great food. The bison chili alone is reason enough to come there. The bison chili is truly fabulous!! I don't eat red meat but I do like bison because it is lean. I also had trout for my entree. It was very nice.
They have separate menus for different parts of their servings. They stress the wine menu but I never did get a beer menu.. They had Sam Adams so I was satisfied.
They had a bison head on the wall. After a few too many Sam Adams, it winked at me.
This is a decent restaurant that every visitor to Indy should try. The only thing I found wrong with it was the low lighting. I think they might have been using 15 watt bulbs instead of stronger ones. That was the only thing wrong with the place.

• Visited October 2013
Bettendorf, Iowa
“Upscale -- good food!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had never eaten at this chain before but I was pleasantly surprised. It doesn't "feel" like a chain. Service was great and the food was top notch. I had fish and it was prepared and presented perfectly. Located in an upscale shopping complex.

• Visited April 2013
roanoke in
“Mediocre and overpriced”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were there about 2 years ago, then 3 months ago. Nothing has gotten any better. The staff have too high an opinion of themselves and their food and drink.

• Visited July 2013
Mayfield, Kentucky
“LOVE IT”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have been here several times and always like to visit Ted's when on the north side of town. I love the Bison Rib-eye! I have yet to find a dish here that I don't like, they are always friendly and I leave happy every time. Look forward to dining her again.

• Visited January 2013