“My new favorite!!”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #122 of 2,355 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clinton, Indiana
“My new favorite!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We have eaten at Ted's once before and I just wasn't brave enough to order the bison. This visit my daughter and myself both ordered the Bison Pot Roast. It was fantastic with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. My husband and other daughter ordered a bison burger with fries. The service was great! Will def order the Bison Pot Roast on our next visit!!

• Visited July 2012

Portland, Maine
“Food 100%...Service 65%”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We've eaten at other Ted's Montana Grills and liked them, so was good to find one is close to our partner's office and we went there today for lunch. Love the half-done pickles they put on the tables when they bring the menus and water and the food as always is fun offering a choice between beef and bison on a lot of the entrees is cool. Trouble was the service dragged and server forgot to refill tea and look in very often, meaning either management had him on too big a station, he was new and didn't figure out what he was supposed to be doing or they had issues somewhere. That said, the food was excellent. I got my extra rare burger extra rare and the price for what we got was very fair --- three came in at $48.59 with soft drinks and on top of that their website had a $5 off coupon. The server however lost dessert from us as he didn't ask and we'd already spotted a Coldstone Creamery around the corner so we had a nice lunch and made a beeline to Coldstone for dessert. It was a winning combo, but before we go back we will rub our rabbit's foot for luck on a better server!

• Visited June 2012
New Buffalo, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty Steak”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

White table cloths and good food. They have this hard looking straws they are unique and awesome. Pickles they put on the table had to be refilled 4 times.

Visited May 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good Burgers & Fries”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We just tried this place for the first time and had our first bison burger there also. It was amazing! The bison burger was way better than a normal hamburger. The fries were excellent also. I couldn't finish my meal. The burger was huge! Very nice atmosphere in a nice area.

• Visited April 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Service. What Service?”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Went to this place with a bussiness associate for dinner. The first clue should have been it was almost empty, three other tables were taken.
We were approached by a waitress who had no personality at all. Took our order for drinks, an appetizer, salads and dinner. She brought the drinks out and disappeared. After a good bit of time we flagged her down asking about the appetizer and salads. Someone else brought the appetizer, two minuets later my meal showed up. Asked where is my salad and the other parties salad and dinner? They said, don't know and disappeared. Flagged down a bus boy, asked him to get our waitress or a manager.
Manager came over, explained the problem, he disappeared. About five minutes later the 'kitchen manager' brought the other meal. Asked where are the salads? He disappeared.
Both meals were not correct with the sides we requested. My steak was tough and not cooked properly, the other steak was the same, over cooked, tough and full of gristle. The waitress finally stopped by asking how is your food? Seemed that she know nothing that had transpired. Asked her again about the salads, more to be sure we would not be charged for them, she said let me check and disappeared. After we finished eating what we could the manager showed back up with our salads. No apology or anything. At that point I kicked a bit of a fuss. He said we will take the salads off oyur bill, like that was a big deal. I responded, take off what we did not eat? Thanks a bunch. He got snotty, I kicked a big fuss and told him to adjust the bill.
Bottom line. Get better staff and management who knows what they are doing.
I would never go back to this location.

• Visited March 2012