“good”

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis

Reviewed April 14, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My family chose this hotel for the affordability and the beautiful resort-like pool. We had a family weekend planned with a day at the Indianapolis Zoo, followed by a day at the Children's Museum with our small children. We needed a relaxing hotel where we could bring in dinner, let the kids run around, and recuperate over the evening.

By staying outside the city loop, we knew we would experience affordability, free parking, and more space to roam. We wanted to avoid expensive city hotel parking and the cramped feeling of being a small town family in a concrete city. It took us about 15 mins to get to the Zoo, and 20 mins to the Museum. "Hotel Room Door" to "Venue Door", our travel time was likely much faster than staying physically closer to the city with 20 floor towers, long elevator rides, and distant parking. At the Baymont Inn, it took about 15 seconds to get from our hotel room door to the car. We forgot one child's jacket, and had to run back up to the room. Then the other had to go to the bathroom as we were pulling out, and so we had to run back up to the room. We resolved both circumstances quickly due to the close parking spots and medium sized 3 floor hotel. Experiencing those events in a city hotel would have been stressful for all involved.

We ultimately selected Baymont Inn & Suites on Brookville Road because of the beautiful pool area. It made me feel like I was at a resort. I've been to a lot of hotel pools, and this one was the best. The pool temperature was perfect, hot tub was hot, and there was a bathroom in the direct pool area, so my children did not have to run across the lobby to the bathroom dripping wet and cold like in most hotels. The pool area also had a walk out to a patio with a BBQ grill, and two rooms with balconies overlooking the pool. I will likely look into taking advantage of both the grill and balcony rooms on my next stay.

There were a few small hiccups that we encountered during out stay, but nothing worth mentioning in detail as they were all resolvable and I saw them simply as glitches and constructive opportunities to enhance future stays. This is an honest business and their goal is to please.

This bring me to a very important point. The hotel staff was amazing. I am a huge supporter of customer service and want to point out that every single team member I encountered made me feel welcome and wanted. I truly felt they wanted me to have a pleasant experience, and not because they were paid to make me feel that way. I viewed the small hiccups as insignificant because I could tell the heart and soul of the staff and management was in the right place.

Finding this hotel on Booking.com was a good match for me & my family. The hotel gave me a warm hometown feeling, and I plan to stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites on Brookville Road when the next opportunity arises for travels in Indy.

Room Tip: There are two rooms available with balconies overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Raquel1225
Reviewed April 7, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Roxann L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Roxann L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Reviewed April 1, 2014

excellent service once you get the right person. Had to call twice to confirm a room was available. We are frequent guests and the first person did not ask.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

We are glad we had a room for you. Thank you for your patience and for calling back as we are training some new and smiling faces that will be joining us at the front desk. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed at this property for a week and had the best stay. Loved the snacks at sundown and the front desk Laura and Levi were the BEST. The hotel was very clean and will definitely stay there again when I am in Indianapolis.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Roxann L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for letting Laura and Levi know they created a good experience for you. We are lucky you took the time to share. Please come back again soon!