All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubbiscuits and gravyoff the highwayroom was cleanenjoyed our staynice hotelwould stay againnice staygreat place to stayyogurtchildren's museumcomplimentary breakfastdowntowncarpetmicrowave
Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Roxann L, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel is located right off the interstate with a Subway located next door & a great pizza place, Pizza Doughmain, located one block east. The hotel room was clean & the pool area perfect for our family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank K B
Sherri B, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

We appreciate your review!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

we stayed for a week over the new year's holiday. the room for very clean, all the staff was very helpful for everything. the pool and hot tub area was immaculate! when in town, we will definitely stay here again and would recommend it to everyone. we got a room with a jaccuzi. it was awesome. very clean. and the king size bed seemed brand new. we slept perfect.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cooper369
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The General Manager was very rude and very anxious for me and my family ro leave this hotel. All i asked for was a few extra towels and toilet tissue, we stayed for an entire week. Each day she spoke to me or one of my family members she had an ugly attitude as if we wasn't unhappy already due to being stuck on account of the storm. However... the ladies at the front desk that i chose to speak to other than her, Ms. Sabrina & Ms. Dawn at the front desk were awesome.... even tho the manager was extremely rude to them in front of myself and my daughter. I want to thank them two ladies and houskeeping for my stay, but as far as a manager for this hotel, I would suggest open interviews ASAP.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank family2013201
Roxann L, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility and staff on Trip Advisor. I will share kudos with Dawn and Sabrina. I have to say I am in shock to learn that you felt unwelcomed by me. I would love to speak with you directly on the specifics because I do not recall who you are but would very much want to insure that this perception is never shared again by another guest. Please call me at the property at your convenience so that we may discuss and reach a resolution.317.322.2000

Reviewed January 8, 2014