Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis
GardenInn.com
$128
$107
Great 4.5/5
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
$88
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubwafflesbiscuits and gravypool arearoom was cleanoff the highwayawesome staybreakfast was excellentcontinental breakfastenjoyed our staynice hotelking suitewould stay againwe've stayedchildren's museumgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Hotel is clean and staff is very nice. Conveniently located right off the highway. Did not have any trouble sleeping but if you are a light sleeper make sure you get a room that is not facing the hwy

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Overall hotel is fairly new and overall clean. Pool is a wonderful amenity and it's available 24 hours a day! Breakfast could be a little better or at least not run out of cold cereal. Rooms are typical hotel size and not much more. Would stay here again as our expreience was positive.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from off ramp area are quiter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Juniper0504
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Located just off I-465, this hotel is so convenient to wherever you want to go! I stayed here with friends for 2 nights while we attended a women's conference at a Baptist church in the area. The hotel is clean, beds were comfy, staff was super (Amanda is great!), and the continental breakfast looked good! I only had a hard-boiled egg as we headed out the door to go shopping! :)
If you choose hotels for the pool, the one here looked great! There were just a few people in it as I came and went. It's enclosed and is seen from the hallway next to the lobby.
The hotel is only about 20 minutes from the airport.....10-15 minutes from the Castleton Square Mall (yay!)....and not far from all sorts of restaurants and a Starbucks on Washington St.
I rated it "very good" because there's always room for improvement in SOME area at all hotels! A minor glitch happened to me in that they put me down for 1 night when I was staying for 2 nights....Amanda quickly changed it! I don't want to think about what would happen if they were booked, tho! Thankfully that wasn't the case and I was able to stay 2 nights in the same room!
Next year I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I needed a place to stay with easy access to Lucas Oil Stadium, but without the huge price tag. This place fit the bill and we were very pleased! It's clean, the staff is very friendly, free breakfast until 10 (waffle maker, cereal/oatmeal, muffins etc), microwave and mini fridge in each room. It's in walking distance to a Subway and McDonalds and the hot tub is open 24 hours for adults over 18. This part was extra nice since we'd be returning late at night from long days walking around downtown. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I was in Indianapolis 1 night for a youth basketball tournament. I selected Baymont Inn because this weekend all of Indy was booked or required a 2 night stay and for the location. I expected good service from Baymont, but what I received was outstanding service. The hotel is right off the highway, the staff was pleasant and professional. The room was very nice. I appreciated the microwave and refrigerator for packing snacks for the boys. They even had onsite laundry facilities (to wash the stinky basketball uniforms) and offered complimentary washing powder and dryer sheets! I expected breakfast to be bagels and bread, but there were hot waffles with hot syrup along with the bagels, danishes, multiple varieties of bread, yogurt and cereal. I am very picky about hotels and this particular time I was travelling without my husband and I felt safe and comfortable at this hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. If you want to have a great room at a reasonable rate with great service Baymont Inn and Suites is the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Ciree-GM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to exceed your expectations! I remember that weekend here in Indy, it seemed like every where you looked, there was a basketball player! I'm hoping that if you come to Indy for another tournament, you will chose our hotel again! We have also added different flavored waffles to our breakfast, along with the plain waffles we already had! We look forward to seeing you soon!