“Nice!”

Ranked #23 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Nice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Overall hotel is fairly new and overall clean. Pool is a wonderful amenity and it's available 24 hours a day! Breakfast could be a little better or at least not run out of cold cereal. Rooms are typical hotel size and not much more. Would stay here again as our expreience was positive.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from off ramp area are quiter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Juniper0504

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Located just off I-465, this hotel is so convenient to wherever you want to go! I stayed here with friends for 2 nights while we attended a women's conference at a Baptist church in the area. The hotel is clean, beds were comfy, staff was super (Amanda is great!), and the continental breakfast looked good! I only had a hard-boiled egg as we headed out the door to go shopping! :)
If you choose hotels for the pool, the one here looked great! There were just a few people in it as I came and went. It's enclosed and is seen from the hallway next to the lobby.
The hotel is only about 20 minutes from the airport.....10-15 minutes from the Castleton Square Mall (yay!)....and not far from all sorts of restaurants and a Starbucks on Washington St.
I rated it "very good" because there's always room for improvement in SOME area at all hotels! A minor glitch happened to me in that they put me down for 1 night when I was staying for 2 nights....Amanda quickly changed it! I don't want to think about what would happen if they were booked, tho! Thankfully that wasn't the case and I was able to stay 2 nights in the same room!
Next year I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I needed a place to stay with easy access to Lucas Oil Stadium, but without the huge price tag. This place fit the bill and we were very pleased! It's clean, the staff is very friendly, free breakfast until 10 (waffle maker, cereal/oatmeal, muffins etc), microwave and mini fridge in each room. It's in walking distance to a Subway and McDonalds and the hot tub is open 24 hours for adults over 18. This part was extra nice since we'd be returning late at night from long days walking around downtown. We will stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I was in Indianapolis 1 night for a youth basketball tournament. I selected Baymont Inn because this weekend all of Indy was booked or required a 2 night stay and for the location. I expected good service from Baymont, but what I received was outstanding service. The hotel is right off the highway, the staff was pleasant and professional. The room was very nice. I appreciated the microwave and refrigerator for packing snacks for the boys. They even had onsite laundry facilities (to wash the stinky basketball uniforms) and offered complimentary washing powder and dryer sheets! I expected breakfast to be bagels and bread, but there were hot waffles with hot syrup along with the bagels, danishes, multiple varieties of bread, yogurt and cereal. I am very picky about hotels and this particular time I was travelling without my husband and I felt safe and comfortable at this hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. If you want to have a great room at a reasonable rate with great service Baymont Inn and Suites is the place for you.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ciree-GM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to exceed your expectations! I remember that weekend here in Indy, it seemed like every where you looked, there was a basketball player! I'm hoping that if you come to Indy for another tournament, you will chose our hotel again! We have also added different flavored waffles to our breakfast, along with the plain waffles we already had! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stay at the Baymont in the southern area in Indianapolis almost every week. The entire Staff-from the Front Desk to the Housekeeping Department are wonderful, very welcoming...it is like coming home every night when I stay there! Love their comfy beds, rooms are clean and quiet, breakfast is great, and the Pool/Fitness area is wonderful too! Each room has a microwave and a refrigerator, an iron, and the fastest blow dryer I've ever used-- which is handy for the business or leisure traveler. Fresh linens are always there. They are simply the best!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
We really appreciate your wonderful review here at our hotel. We strive to do everything we can to maintain our Best of Baymont awards, and it is reviews like yours that let us know we are still on track! I hope to have you back at our hotel soon!
Marshall
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Recently was here 4 nights on business, and it was very good! Room was clean, was a quiet hotel even right next to I-465.....completely smoke free. Indoor pool area nice, and very helpful staff! Will return next time business brings me to the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for the great review!!! We really pride ourselves in being the best of Baymont!! We have won the award 3 years running! We also just recently switched to a smoke-free hotel! It seems most people are enjoying the change!! Thank you again for the review, and we look for to accomodating you in the future!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed here for 6 days and we had no problem at all! Rooms were clean, they came in everyday and put fresh blankets and made the bed, restocked the towels & toilet paper. The staff was very nice & friendly!! Pool and hot tub is open 24 hours! Thanks Baymont for making this a wonderful week stay! Will def. stay here next time!

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words!! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to write such a Wonderful Review about us!! I feel like we have a very wonderful family up here, and we like to spread that feeling to our guests. I'm glad to hear you will be coming back to stay with us! We look forward to your visit!!