Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Staff was very friendly and efficient. I was greeted as a HiltonHonors Gold member and my room was on the HiltonHonors floor. My room was ready, clean and had many amenities. The pool and workout area looked presentable but I did not exercise on this trip. You will not be disappointed on this choice of hotel. Hilton properties is my choice of hotel when traveling on business or personal.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We love to hear that our team is taking great care of our guests. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel's amenities. We hope you'll come back and let us be your "home away from home" the next time you are in Indianapolis!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This location is very nice with the exception of the food. During the week most Homewoods offer a nice little dinner and that's why we like to stay at them. Tonight's menu was supposed to be chicken and dumplings, corn, rolls and salad. We arrived at 5:30 and everything was gone. The young man working said he was going to bring out more of everything except the salad. Seems the truck didn't arrive with the salad and he was sorry. Well the dumplings didn't look that great and with no salad which we were really looking forward to, we decided to walk next door to Cracker Barrel. Glad we paid extra to stay here. Dropped my rating from 4 to 3.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Richard F
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hello Richard F! Thank you for passing along your comments. We are truly sorry that our produce delivery did not arrive in time for your dinner. We also appreciate your feedback on the Chicken and Dumplings. Our brand has several options for dinners and we are always trying new things and re-evaluating our menu based on guest feedback. I do hope you'll be able to stay with us in the future to try one of our other offerings. Thank you again for passing along your comments. Have a great day!
Lake Station, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We chose this hotel because of the suite amenities suitable for our family traveling together, for the proximity to both the Indy Zoo & Children's Museum & for the reasonable suite price. We were pleased to find out that both breakfast & dinner (along with drinks) were included in the price for everyone! (Breakfast included eggs, potatoes, bacon, scones, waffles, toast, bagels, cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc...and dinner consisted of chicken, potatoes, corn, biscuits, & salad) The hotel was beautiful & comfortable. The employees were friendly and helpful. The pool & hot tub were great after a long day of sightseeing. The absolute only complaint I have is the noise from constant footsteps from the room above us. (probably kids running around)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Hi Joanna!

Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites Indianapolis NW! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. I am so glad that our team took great care of you and your family while you were visiting Indianapolis. I hope you enjoyed the Zoo & the Children's Museum! We look forward to hosting your family again in the future. Thank you for your feedback!
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Front desk at the hotel was very pleasant (and after driving 11 hours and arriving at 10:30 this was a big plus!). The room was pleasant and as expected. Breakfast in the morning was good, but nothing out of the ordinary (you do have a hot or cold choice).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Hi Jessica M! Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I am so glad to hear that our team took great care of you after that long car journey! We strive to maintain the highest levels of service and satisfaction and love to hear from our guests when we deliver on this promise. We hope you'll be able to stay with us again in the future if you are in the Indianapolis area. Thanks again for your feedback!
Britt, Iowa
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 8 nights as we were in town for a convention & service projects.

This was one of the absolutely nicest hotels we have ever stayed at. It was very clean, smelled great, food was wonderful (breakfast & suppers), staff was very pleasant & helpful - just fabulous. And, the price was very comparable to other hotels with 2 room suites.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone interested!

We had just a few "cons" for this hotel. When we checked in, they had us in a king suite instead of a 2-queen suite. I did everything I could to convince them to move us, but they wouldn't budge. So, we stayed our first night in a king suite (that smelled heavily of smoke)- BUT they completely refunded that night!! Then, they were most helpful in getting us in our 2 queen suite ASAP the next day (which didn't smell of smoke).

A few minor drawbacks - they must not air condition their hallways. We stayed on the top floor - the 4th floor - and the hallway was always stuffy & hot. We also couldn't get our bedroom to stay cool during the day. We had our thermostat as low as it would go, but for some reason it would shut off during the day. It took the room several hours to cool down after we arrived back to our room in the afternoon/evening.

Quite honestly, though, those things would never stop us from staying at this hotel again.

GREAT JOB HOMEWOOD SUITES!! =)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Hello Pavelka!

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to hear that our staff took great care of you! We hope your time serving Indianapolis went well. We have contacted our service rep for the public space hallways and they are currently working to find why you would have experienced warm hallways. I also have my maintenance team looking in to the AC unit from your guest suite. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!

Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope that you will be able to stay with us some time in the future!
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Room was clean, food was good, and overall stay was great. I had no complaints except that the biscuits were hard and they ran out of juice. The hotel was very busy during my stay and I don't think the morning gal could keep up with demand.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Hello Michelle H!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you were pleased with your room and overall stay. We are currently working with our Food & Beverage department to revamp and spruce up our breakfast and dinner offerings. Thank you for your feedback, I assure you we value all guest comments and use them to improve. We hope to see you again if in Indianapolis! Thank you for staying with us!
Vallejo, California
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our room was excellent, which I expect from this chain. Wi-Fi and parking, which are important to me, were also excellent. We were able to get the last table at breakfast, but the room seemed a bit small and I could see there being problems at busy times. It could just be the properties that I've been to, but the Hampton Inn breakfasts seem to be better than Homewood Suites (at least for this property.)

We arrived late, so it was dark and I was tired, so this could have been my fault, but I had a hard time finding the hotel. It looks like the easiest way to get to it is to turn into the Cracker Barrel lot and work back to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello DukePilgrim!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and our amenities. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and service for our guests. My Food and Beverage team members will be looking in to what other hotels are doing differently so that we can continue to improve! Thank you so much for staying with us - we hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis North - Carmel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing
Best Western Country Suites
Best Western Country Suites
#55 of 178 in Indianapolis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapo...
#69 of 178 in Indianapolis
Drury Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Drury Inn Indianapolis Northwest
#61 of 178 in Indianapolis

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest? Share your experiences!