“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome Stay!!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #35 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Britt, Iowa
“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome Stay!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 8 nights as we were in town for a convention & service projects.

This was one of the absolutely nicest hotels we have ever stayed at. It was very clean, smelled great, food was wonderful (breakfast & suppers), staff was very pleasant & helpful - just fabulous. And, the price was very comparable to other hotels with 2 room suites.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone interested!

We had just a few "cons" for this hotel. When we checked in, they had us in a king suite instead of a 2-queen suite. I did everything I could to convince them to move us, but they wouldn't budge. So, we stayed our first night in a king suite (that smelled heavily of smoke)- BUT they completely refunded that night!! Then, they were most helpful in getting us in our 2 queen suite ASAP the next day (which didn't smell of smoke).

A few minor drawbacks - they must not air condition their hallways. We stayed on the top floor - the 4th floor - and the hallway was always stuffy & hot. We also couldn't get our bedroom to stay cool during the day. We had our thermostat as low as it would go, but for some reason it would shut off during the day. It took the room several hours to cool down after we arrived back to our room in the afternoon/evening.

Quite honestly, though, those things would never stop us from staying at this hotel again.

GREAT JOB HOMEWOOD SUITES!! =)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Hello Pavelka!

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to hear that our staff took great care of you! We hope your time serving Indianapolis went well. We have contacted our service rep for the public space hallways and they are currently working to find why you would have experienced warm hallways. I also have my maintenance team looking in to the AC unit from your guest suite. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!

Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope that you will be able to stay with us some time in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Room was clean, food was good, and overall stay was great. I had no complaints except that the biscuits were hard and they ran out of juice. The hotel was very busy during my stay and I don't think the morning gal could keep up with demand.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Hello Michelle H!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you were pleased with your room and overall stay. We are currently working with our Food & Beverage department to revamp and spruce up our breakfast and dinner offerings. Thank you for your feedback, I assure you we value all guest comments and use them to improve. We hope to see you again if in Indianapolis! Thank you for staying with us!
Vallejo, California
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our room was excellent, which I expect from this chain. Wi-Fi and parking, which are important to me, were also excellent. We were able to get the last table at breakfast, but the room seemed a bit small and I could see there being problems at busy times. It could just be the properties that I've been to, but the Hampton Inn breakfasts seem to be better than Homewood Suites (at least for this property.)

We arrived late, so it was dark and I was tired, so this could have been my fault, but I had a hard time finding the hotel. It looks like the easiest way to get to it is to turn into the Cracker Barrel lot and work back to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello DukePilgrim!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and our amenities. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and service for our guests. My Food and Beverage team members will be looking in to what other hotels are doing differently so that we can continue to improve! Thank you so much for staying with us - we hope to see you again soon!
West Lafayette IN, United States
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good value, excellent facilities and staff. Close to everything on the northwest side of Indy: shopping, restaurants, hospitals. This was not a leisure trip. My daughter and I both had doctor's appointments at St. Vincent's Hospital nearby, so we were stressed out by a busy day meeting new people. We felt right home at Homewood Suites.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Kathleen H! Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I'm so glad we helped you feel at home while you visited your new doctors in Indianapolis. I do hope that you'll be able to stay with us again in the future - whether for business or leisure, we would love to be your home away from home!
Warner Robins, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was unable to time my arrival with the normal check-in time of 4:00 pm and arrived at the hotel around 12:45 pm. The front office lady (sorry I don't know her name) checked on her computer and didn't find anything available at that time. She then checked with housekeeping for rooms that had recently been cleaned and were available for guests. Fortunately, two rooms next to each other were available. You see, I had reserved two rooms as I was traveling with family to my mother's funeral. By her actions, the front office lady made a very sad occasion a lot more bearable and her actions are very much appreciated.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Michael H. - Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that our team helped brighten your weekend, if only just a bit. It was such a pleasure meeting your family. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Thank you again for staying with us.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We are very loyal to Homewood Suites and have a stay booked in Atlanta and Chicago next month. This property is right in 465 so there is constant highway noise. I felt like I was @ a Motel 6. I got no sleep last night and ju
st sitting watching tv and having coffee was not peaceful. The room was nice. Staff friendly. Good breakfast. I will.not stay here again. We have stayed downtown in the past. I would suggest you do this and you will be much happier.

• Stayed June 2013
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Hello Ms. Simpson! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your room, our staff and our breakfast. I am sorry, however, that the interstate noise disturbed you. We would be happy to add notes to your future reservations so that you can enjoy one of our suites facing away from the interstate. Thank you again for your feedback - we hope to see you again soon!
Titusville, Florida
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was a great place. The pool was great. They were so nice to our wild little 2 year old. The food was a little off but great place and good service. The suites were very clean. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Hello ConnieDN! Thank you for taking the time to pass along your feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Homewood Suites Indianapolis NW. We love to hear from our guests to gain a better perspective of how we're doing. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay - it was such a pleasure meeting your little one! I would be interested in any specific feedback you have regarding the food service here so that I may provide a learning opportunity to my culinary staff. Feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel, 317-870-7660, if you would like to discuss these items further. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay - we hope you'll visit us again when in Indianapolis!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North
Best Western Country Suites
#55 of 180 in Indianapolis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapo...
#72 of 180 in Indianapolis

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest? Share your experiences!