“Family get away”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Decatur, IN, United States
“Family get away”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great location and facilities in excellent shape. Two bedroom suite was perfect for the occasion. Ask for a room on the opposite side from the Interstate. Our only issue with our stay is the food at both the evening and breakfast, which was lukewarm at best.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Hello Kevin H! Thank you so much for posting your comments regarding your stay at the Homewood Suites Indianapolis NW. We love hearing feedback from our guests. Thank you especially for the comments regarding the temperature of the food during breakfast and our evening Welcome Home Reception. I will be sure to work closely with the Food & Beverage team to make sure this is corrected. It was a pleasure hosting your family and we hope that you will be able to stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stay here anytime I am in Indianapolis. Rooms are impeccably clean, and modern, but not too contemporary. Staff is helpful, and it is really one of the most comfortable hotels I stay at every month. Really a great deal, and perfect if you are traveling alone, or with your family. Can't recommend enough!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Hello KatJPGH! Thank you so much for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor! We are delighted to hear that you enjoy your stays here. I'm pleased to hear your satisfaction with the housekeeping department and decor of the hotel. We thank you for making Homewood Suites Indianapolis NW your "home away from home."

We look forward to hosting you again next time you are in Indianapolis!
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We just loved this hotel we had the two room suite with my 87 mother and 103 friend and it was nice to be able to be there to help them. Front desk person Nick I believe made sure in the morning that they cooked Oatmeal for them both, and they loved that. Nicest hotel we have stayed at, had dinner for FREE on Thursday which was wonderful as it was pouring rain and we didn't want to drive anywhere. Breakfast was great every morning a different type of breakfast!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so happy you enjoyed your time here and that you enjoyed our breakfast and dinner selections. The entire team enjoyed meeting your family and hope that next time you are in Indianapolis you will be able to visit us again. Thank you again for staying with us! :)
Everett, Washington
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great hotel. Stay here whenever I'm in Indy. Mecole on the front desk has always gone the extra mile to ensure I have a pleasant stay. Especially like the in room kitchens & that they not only serve a hot breakfast, but dinner, as well. Highly recommend this property!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Hello Graham D!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stays here. The entire team thanks you for your kind words. Be sure to join us for special event Tuesdays this summer during our evening Welcome Home Reception!

We look forward to having you back soon!
Georgia
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nice stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest. The location is a bit odd, but a lot of shopping businesses are close by. My room was clean and the staff person on duty, Mecole was very nice. The facilities were well maintained, and they had a good breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to MeCole and our breakfast attendant, Mili. We hope that you'll find yourself in Indianapolis again and give us another opportunity to be your "home away from home!"

Thank you for staying with us!
United States
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had problem right from the moment of check in. I checked in after 4 PM and my room still wasn't ready. A mix up in the computer with my stay had housekeeping bothering me numerous times during the day as I was trying to work. Then they had my billing wrong and charged me $20 more for one of the days that I was there. Luckily I had a copy of my reservation with me to show what rate I booked at. I will be staying at the Extended Stay next door next time I'm in town.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review our property and pass along your comments regarding your stay. I am terribly sorry for the inconvienence of your reservation not being correct in our system and I am happy that my front desk staff was able to correct it for you. I understand a quiet work environment is important to you and I'm disappointed that you did not experience that. Thank you for your understanding and patience while we worked to fix the reservation in our system. I do hope that you'll be able to stay with us again in the future so we can exceed your expectations. Thank you again for passing along your comments. Have a great day!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My name is Leo and I had the pleasure of staying at the Homewood Suites at 4140 W 94th St, Indianapolis IN for about 2 months. I can honestly say that the Staff made me feel as if I was at home. From the time you walk in, a nice receptionist like MeCole or Nick will welcome you with a bright and positive smile.I have to give it up for the whole team and management. Managers like Holly and Alexis are very easy to talk to and provide excellent service. From the breakfast personal like Mili, to the dinner chef Alex, the food is amazing! I am very happy I chose the Homewood suites for my extended stay and I will definitely miss seeing them everyday.

1 Thank Leonardo G
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Hi Leo! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor. We are humbled by your kind words. The entire staff wishes you well and will miss seeing you every day! We hope you'll stop by if you are ever in the Indianapolis area in the future. Thank you again for making Homewood Suites your "home away from home!"
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North
Best Western Country Suites
Best Western Country Suites
#47 of 182 in Indianapolis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapo...
#65 of 182 in Indianapolis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest? Share your experiences!