Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$251
Comfort Inn(Indianapolis)
$76
$74
ComfortInn
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
$85
$179
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsceiling fancracker barrelfull kitchengreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastevening receptionbusiness staytwo queen bedsfront desk personhome away from homethe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppinghot tubunder constructionwould highly recommend this hotelsitting areaextended stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nice stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest. The location is a bit odd, but a lot of shopping businesses are close by. My room was clean and the staff person on duty, Mecole was very nice. The facilities were well maintained, and they had a good breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to MeCole and our breakfast attendant, Mili. We hope that you'll find yourself in Indianapolis again and give us another opportunity to be your "home away from home!"

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had problem right from the moment of check in. I checked in after 4 PM and my room still wasn't ready. A mix up in the computer with my stay had housekeeping bothering me numerous times during the day as I was trying to work. Then they had my billing wrong and charged me $20 more for one of the days that I was there. Luckily I had a copy of my reservation with me to show what rate I booked at. I will be staying at the Extended Stay next door next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review our property and pass along your comments regarding your stay. I am terribly sorry for the inconvienence of your reservation not being correct in our system and I am happy that my front desk staff was able to correct it for you. I understand a quiet work environment is important to you and I'm disappointed that you did not experience that. Thank you for your understanding and patience while we worked to fix the reservation in our system. I do hope that you'll be able to stay with us again in the future so we can exceed your expectations. Thank you again for passing along your comments. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My name is Leo and I had the pleasure of staying at the Homewood Suites at 4140 W 94th St, Indianapolis IN for about 2 months. I can honestly say that the Staff made me feel as if I was at home. From the time you walk in, a nice receptionist like MeCole or Nick will welcome you with a bright and positive smile.I have to give it up for the whole team and management. Managers like Holly and Alexis are very easy to talk to and provide excellent service. From the breakfast personal like Mili, to the dinner chef Alex, the food is amazing! I am very happy I chose the Homewood suites for my extended stay and I will definitely miss seeing them everyday.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Leonardo G
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Hi Leo! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor. We are humbled by your kind words. The entire staff wishes you well and will miss seeing you every day! We hope you'll stop by if you are ever in the Indianapolis area in the future. Thank you again for making Homewood Suites your "home away from home!"

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had a great stay at Homewood Suites- plus this location is down the street from Costco, which was great because we didn't know there was a pool/hot tub , so we were able to get dinner and bathingsuits. Hotel staff was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you for passing along your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you had a great time at our hotel while visiting Indianapolis. Being near a Costco is beneficial to a lot of our guests, especially vacationing families who want to stock up on food to cook in their kitchens!

Again, it was a pleasure hosting your family and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

If you need to get work done via wifi, stay somewhere else. The wifi dropped out every few minutes even though it showed being at full strength. Also, every movement from the guest above was heard loudly in my room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Hello! Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize if you were inconvenienced in any way regarding our internet connection at our hotel. This is not up to our standards and I can not imagine how you feel. I assure you that we are always looking for ways to improve our guests’ satisfaction. We are currently looking at different options to increase the speed and availability of our Wi-Fi connection. We strive to be competitive with other hotels and offer quality services and amenities in our guest rooms; however, I apologize if we came short of delivering what you expected from us. Again, I truly regret any inconveniences you went through and hope that you give us another chance of staying with us if you are ever around our area. Thank you!