I recently stayed at this Candlewood, because I was displaced by the University Place Hotel. So my visit to Indy wasn't starting out the way I had hoped. I didn't know what to expect when first arriving but I was greeted with a smile by Dwayne at the front desk. Once I got to my room I was in disbelief at the size of the room and how clean it was. I called down to the desk once getting settled and asked if that room would be available the next two evenings. It was and I was happy. I booked the room the next two nights and called Univeristy Place Hotel and cancelled. I was also offered to join the frequent traveler club offered by Candlewood which had great benefits. I used the shuttle twice while there to go into downtown for dinner. I was there the next two days and each time I walked by the desk Dwayne greeted me by name. I was at the elevator and came back to the desk and asked how he knew my name. He stated that he had checked me in the night before. I had never experienced anything like that at a hotel. He was also very knowledgable about the downtown restaurants and local attractions. I will definately be back to this location when traveling to Indy every other month for business. Thanks for making what had started off as a bad trip to Indy a great one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Candlewood Suites in Downtown Indianapolis, Indiana Our extended stay hotel in downtown Indianapolis is near the Indianapolis International Airport, making travel to the hotel easy and convenient. Leisure travelers can appreciate our downtown Indianapolis hotel's close proximity to several local attractions. Eiteljorg Museum, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis and the Indiana State Museum offer history buffs the chance to soak up the heritage of Indiana. For sports enthusiasts, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Conseco Fieldhouse are just minutes from our hotel. The Indiana Zoo and White River State Park offer fun for the whole family. For business travelers, our hotel in downtown Indianapolis is near the Indianapolis International Airport and offers free high-speed Internet access, a Business Center and three meeting rooms. Nearby corporate locations include the IU Medical Center, the Indiana Convention Center and Simon Headquarters, while South Grove Golf Course offers a great place to unwind. This Indianapolis extended stay hotel offers you free high-speed Internet access and free local phone calls. Our standard guest rooms are the largest in Indianapolis. A Fitness Center, free self-laundry facilities, barbecue grills, a DVD/CD lending library and the Candlewood Cupboard, our miniature grocery store, offer unparalleled comfort and convenience. Call today to take advantage of our great Indianapolis hotel deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Dwtn Medical Dist reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis City Centre Hotel Indianapolis
- Candlewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Candlewood Suites