First I should say that I arrived at this hotel after a long business day and 4 hour drive from St. Louis. The hotel is located in a business park without any establishments within walking distance for meals and we were simply not up for any more drive time to search one out. We resorted to microwave hamburgers, but that clearly was our choice. I was assigned a handicapped accessible room while it was obvious by the parking lot that the hotel was far from booked to capacity. A room of this type is generally very spacious and this one was. My primary desire upon arrival was for a long hot shower and a bed. The shower was a walk-in type with a large seat and a low, hand-held shower head. The shower, one of my primary desires, left lots to be desired. It was a constant struggle to keep the vinyl shower curtain in position so as to keep water off the bathroom floor. Continuously holding the showerhead spoiled the enjoyment of my long awaited shower. Using these facilities gave me new found empathy for those needing them on a regular basis, however I didn't need the experience when unnecessary at the end of a long day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport, your Home Away From Home. Our spacious suites feature fully equipped kitchens with everything you need to prepare that home-cooked meal. Work efficiently with free high-speed Internet and local calls, plus your very own personalized voicemail. Also available is our complimentary business center with computer and Internet access.Need to relax after a long day of work or traveling? Lounge in your recliner while watching your 32-inch flat screen TV with DVD player. Borrow a movie from our lending library. Gather with friends and have a cookout at our Candlewood Gazebo. Work off stress in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Take a relaxing dip in our indoor pool and hot tub.When staying at Candlewood Suites, our complimentary washers and dryers allow you to pack light. Hungry? Grab a bite at Candlewood Cupboard, our 24/7 onsite convenience store featuring hundreds of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack items from which to choose.We are conveniently located at the Indianapolis Airport, just minutes to downtown Indianapolis or Plainfield, Indiana. Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport is an excellent choice for employees of Rolls-Royce, Eli Lilly, Carrier Corporation, Praxair, Vertellus and the Indiana National Guard. We welcome government travelers and are FEMA approved. Call the hotel for a free shuttle to or from the airport at any time, day or night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Candlewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Candlewood Suites