Just spent 2 nights there last weekend. I was moving to Indy and needed somewhere to stay not too far from my destination. Now when I am traveling I understand that if you want a decent place to stay you have to be prepared to pay a bit more and I have stayed in hotels all over the country and know which way is up.
However this place is EXTORTIONATE!!
$184 for 2 nights. I didn't want to buy the place just stay there! To add insult to injury there is NO breakfast and NO room service. You buy your own breakfast and clean your own room. You want the garbage emptied do it yourself!!
Nice staff and a lovely room but I expect a LOT more for $92 a night. It is in a dingy area with zero redeeming qualities so it isn't like they are a jumping off point for Disney World or something. They actually tried to tell me people LIVE there. You could buy a condo for less than that and have change!
Take my advice, if you can do it stop before you get close in to the ring road and find a nice hotel at somewhere like Clayton or Avon. MUCH cheaper and probably someone to clean the room along with a coffee and croissant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport, your Home Away From Home. Our spacious suites feature fully equipped kitchens with everything you need to prepare that home-cooked meal. Work efficiently with free high-speed Internet and local calls, plus your very own personalized voicemail. Also available is our complimentary business center with computer and Internet access.Need to relax after a long day of work or traveling? Lounge in your recliner while watching your 32-inch flat screen TV with DVD player. Borrow a movie from our lending library. Gather with friends and have a cookout at our Candlewood Gazebo. Work off stress in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Take a relaxing dip in our indoor pool and hot tub.When staying at Candlewood Suites, our complimentary washers and dryers allow you to pack light. Hungry? Grab a bite at Candlewood Cupboard, our 24/7 onsite convenience store featuring hundreds of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack items from which to choose.We are conveniently located at the Indianapolis Airport, just minutes to downtown Indianapolis or Plainfield, Indiana. Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport is an excellent choice for employees of Rolls-Royce, Eli Lilly, Carrier Corporation, Praxair, Vertellus and the Indiana National Guard. We welcome government travelers and are FEMA approved. Call the hotel for a free shuttle to or from the airport at any time, day or night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Candlewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Candlewood Suites