“Heaven on Earth”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #9 of 57 Dessert in Indianapolis
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Wow. I really didn’t expect to notice a distinct difference in this ice cream from the many others I have tried over the years. I was wrong! Their French Pot freezer system must make all the difference. This is simply the best ice cream that my family has ever had. I tried a two-scoop cup with Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip and Mocha Chocolate Chip and can’t wait to go back to get the 1870 Tower Sundae. Thank you for opening your store in Indianapolis. Fantastic!

• Visited August 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Gourmet Ice Cream, made easy”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have known of this Gourmet Ice Cream shop since its start up days in Cincinnati. I am so glad it is now in the Illinois Street Village. The ice cream flavors are simply delicious, and worth the wait, and this is a very busy shoppe, chock-full of neighbors, families and friends.

Visited August 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The BEST Ice Cream around”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I visited Graeter's on National Ice Cream Day - so there was a sale and it was PACKED. But, in true Graeter's fashion, they were prepared and the line, despite being wrapped around on the inside of the restaurant, went VERY quickly. The service was fantastic. But, the winner of the evening was the ICE CREAM. This was the best waffle cone of ice cream I've had in recent memory. I got the chocolate, chocolate chip and learned that Graeter's doesn't do "chips" they do "CHUNKS." That made my experience even better. I will definitely go back - even when it's not on sale - but I'm glad I don't live close by or I might overindulge too often (it's that good).

• Visited July 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best ice cream, hands down!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Best ice cream in Indianapolis! Very friendly and helpful associates. AWESOME!! Since I must add more words to submit this review, even though I feel that I have adequately done so, I'll also state it has a wide variety of frozen treats to chose from.

indianapolis, indiana
“Best ice cream in town!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I grew up going to Graeter's ice cream in Cincinnati, so when I heard it was coming to Indy... I was ecstatic! Lots of tasty flavors, black raspberry chip is a favorite of mine. But their chocolate soda made with chocolate ice cream is the best :)

• Visited May 2014