“Best ice cream, hands down!”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #10 of 57 Dessert in Indianapolis
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best ice cream, hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Best ice cream in Indianapolis! Very friendly and helpful associates. AWESOME!! Since I must add more words to submit this review, even though I feel that I have adequately done so, I'll also state it has a wide variety of frozen treats to chose from.

indianapolis, indiana
“Best ice cream in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I grew up going to Graeter's ice cream in Cincinnati, so when I heard it was coming to Indy... I was ecstatic! Lots of tasty flavors, black raspberry chip is a favorite of mine. But their chocolate soda made with chocolate ice cream is the best :)

• Visited May 2014
Frankfort, Illinois, United States
“No Other Ice Cream Compares”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

There is nothing to dislike about this ice cream. We originally tried this ice cream in Ohio, where they are headquartered at. Since then no other ice cream will ever compete. They do sell some flavors at Jewel in pint containers. I usually watch for them to be on sale and then buy a few, well maybe more than a few. Everyone we tell about this brand of ice cream agrees and say the same thing, their brand they currently buy will not be the same ever again.

Visited July 2014
Indy
“Graeter's not all that great!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Husband and I went today for the first time, we've been anxious to go since it opened. After reading negative Yelp reviews last night on Graeters, we decided to go to Brics in Broad Ripple since they served Shermans ice cream out of Michigan which we have had and loved. We were in Indy early and on our way to Brics and went directly past Graeters, and we were starving so we stopped. We both had Brownie sundaes. My husband asked if it came with two scoops and the girl waiting on us said, "Yeah, we can do that for you." Two, two scooped Brownie Sundaes came to..... no lie.....$19!
We each got a chocolate chip flavor and it was not chips.... but huge hunks. Hot fudge was great. The whipped cream is real and scooped on, not put on with a can, so it's very dense and not airy. Brownie was good and they heated before putting the ice cream on top.
I'm not saying it was bad, it was indeed good..... but definitely not worth $19, I've had Brownie Sundaes cheaper than that at Disney World.
Now I know why when I asked my sister in Cinci how Graeters was, she said, "It's okay." It's really not anything to write home about but it was just so expensive it derseved to be written up on Trip Advisor!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank IndyMoore
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is the best ice cream you'll find in Indianapolis. Great, clean, kid-friendly, fantastic location.

• Visited March 2014