“Go Pacers!”

Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Ranked #11 of 173 things to do in Indianapolis
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Described by one sports reporter as the Greatest Lair in the NBA. With the new Jumbo-Jumbo-Tron, there no place you can't see in great detail. Truly amazing.

There are newer reviews for Bankers Life Fieldhouse

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Huge upgrade from the old market square arena. We love the energy and great seating here. Always great family entertainment with fun half time activities. Great activity zone for the kids. Lots of Pacer history and memorabilia. Would love to see this place packed every night like the Oriole fans in Baltimore. See everyone in play offs next year when we go to the finals. Kudos for a great year and playoffs Pacers.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My favorite arena I've ever been too! I'm a HUGE Pacers fan, and I've been here about 5 times. The most recent time I went, they were playing the Bulls. We won in OT, so everyone there was crazy, and I was on the big screen too! I was so happy by game's end, that I didn't care that the isles were a little bit dirty with plastic cups. I can't complain, because it's like that everywhere you go.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great staff at seating area of arena. 1st level and 1st level corner Club Floor. I look forward to attending future events here and when Pacers take it to game six. GO PACERS!!!!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had a chance to see the Pacers game while I was in town for business. Great arena, good food, and easy to get to after we paid only $5 for parking! I've never paid that little to park this close to any pro sports venue in any city I've visited, unbelievable. We parked close by and walked to the event in less than 10 min. Floor level seating in section 19 was excellent and we could see everything easily from those seats. The customers I took with me could not believe how inexpensive the parking and our seats were for an NBA playoff game. Will not hesitate to go see a Pacers game the next time I'm in town. One of the nicest arenas in the NBA.