“Great place for basketball not for concerts”

Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Ranked #11 of 173 things to do in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place for basketball not for concerts”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been to Banker's Life Fieldhouse several times. The parking is pricey so I usually park where I work (in a garage a few blocks away, it is free). The building is usually very clean, and crowd control for events is great. The staff were very helpful when I realized my cell phone had been stolen. They helped me look for it for a while after the event was over. I recommend this place for sporting events only. If this were for concerts, I would change my rating to 3 circles because the accoustics are only as good as the seats you can afford.

Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Very Nice Arena”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to a Pacers game this past weekend & this arena is very nice. There wasn't very many people at the game we attended, but had a great time anyway.

We had greats seats in the Legends club, which includes free food & drinks, but doesn't seem like there is a bad seat in this arena.

We will definitely come back in the near future!

Noblesville, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Not a bad seat in the house”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Went to the WBNA Fever Final Game. Seats we purchased had an obstruction and without even asking the staff provided alternate seats and a coupon for two free Pacer tickets. Impressive Customer Service!

Visited September 2012
Bremen, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to Conseco Fieldhouse to watch a Indianapolis Ice hockey game. Would recommend section 12 rown 8 for seats

Dayton, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“ALWAYS a BLAST!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you have a family and are on a budget, look no further. The Pacers always have great deals, never a bad seat (even in the balcony), and wonderful on-site parking.