Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown
Ranked #9 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Overpriced at $269 per night! Breakfast served on foam plates and palstic untensils. Toliet clogged constanly. Pool out of order. Maid didnt clean our room. Suites are nice sized. For the price, this place did not meet my expectations. Breakfast staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
hwsplainfield, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear valued guest,

I am terribly sorry that your experience at our hotel was disappointing. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I booked 4 rooms at this hotel in June for an October 20 visit. I was emailed on October 7 and told they no longer had the rooms available. To set up a business trip for associates and be canceled on at this late notice is ridiculous.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
hwsplainfield, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

First of all, thank you for your review. I truly apologize if you we were unable to provide you with the rooms you had originally requested. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and sincerely apologize if this caused you any inconvenience.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Are you serious? Senior discount is not available due to blackout dates?? It's on your websites that you offer these discounts. This includes all types of discounts they offer such as military, government, corporate and HHpoints you've earned. I wonder who's bright idea this was. So disappoint! Shame on you price gougers! Let's see if they give us the special accommodations we requested.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Thsi Homewood Suites is a very nice hotel esthetically speaking. Lobby and rooms are very nice and location is at the epicenter of Indy night life. However, parking is a challenge unless you want/like to valet your car for $24. Having a room on the 2nd floor on the street-side of the hotel is a nightmare. You will hear ALL the street noise - people talking, cars, motorcycles, police, etc. Impossible to sleep! Get a room on the back side of the hotel! I didn't know this fact and the front desk didn't seem to care when I called to change my room location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for your recent review. I was glad to read from your review that you enjoyed our location and that you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises you experienced.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of more effectively soundproofing our property.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

It was great! I couldnt have asked for a better place to stay! Location, service, room and even valet!! Everyone made me feel right at home and like I was a very important somebody, no matter how I dressed or what I was driving. Some hotels treat you poorly if you look or dress a certain way...not this place! My honey and I had a great get away and had so much to do around this city within walking distance! Has Crackers Comedy pretty much right next door and a bar that has mechanical bull right across the street! We were plenty busy!!! The valet parking for this hotel was terrific also! When they returned the car the next day, we had a flat tire. Without hesitation, the young boy was changing it for us. We are young and very capable of doing it ourselves, and he did it very quickly. The complimentary breakfast was sooo good and the room was beautiful! The lighting with tall ceiling made is kind of romantic actually ;) Our stay was so great and we will definitely be back!!! Thank you Homewood Suites!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a quiet hotel in a perfecet downtown location. Staff is very friendly and hotel is super clean. Complimentry breakfast is acceptable and evening manager reception should be skipped with so many great restaurants within a short walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you're debating ...... yes, choose this hotel. We were meeting friends for the weekend and reserved 2 rooms. We were all really surprised at just how cool the rooms were. Everything we wanted to do was easily within walking distance and the staff was helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends