Thsi Homewood Suites is a very nice hotel esthetically speaking. Lobby and rooms are very nice and location is at the epicenter of Indy night life. However, parking is a challenge unless you want/like to valet your car for $24. Having a room on the 2nd floor on the street-side of the hotel is a nightmare. You will hear ALL the street noise - people talking, cars, motorcycles, police, etc. Impossible to sleep! Get a room on the back side of the hotel! I didn't know this fact and the front desk didn't seem to care when I called to change my room location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. Discover an all-suite, extended stay Indianapolis hotel with all the comforts of home and the attractions of Indianapolis city center only minutes from your doorstep. Within three blocks of Lucas Oil Stadium - home of the NFL Colts - this central Indianapolis hotel is only 15 minutes from Indianapolis International (IND) Airport. Your hot full breakfast is included every day. Enjoy the complimentary evening social* available Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite's kitchen with favorites from the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown snack shop. Work smart in your suite, or in our snug lodge area with WiFi access included throughout this Indianapolis hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis - Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites