This hotel is right in the middle of most of the night clubs in downtown Indy. It is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a hotel that is central to many of the night time hot spots, yet the hotel is quiet and classy. You may walk to the mall and Monument Circle very easily. Lots of great places to eat are nearby, especially the Old Spaghetti Factory which is right across the street from the hotel. This was our second stay at this hotel and we will be returning again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. Discover an all-suite, extended stay Indianapolis hotel with all the comforts of home and the attractions of Indianapolis city center only minutes from your doorstep. Within three blocks of Lucas Oil Stadium - home of the NFL Colts - this central Indianapolis hotel is only 15 minutes from Indianapolis International (IND) Airport. Your hot full breakfast is included every day. Enjoy the complimentary evening social* available Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite's kitchen with favorites from the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown snack shop. Work smart in your suite, or in our snug lodge area with WiFi access included throughout this Indianapolis hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis - Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites