My husband and I traveled to Indy for a concert at Conseco Fieldhouse and this hotel was the best location for us, as our goal was to not do any driving while there. It is almost directly off of the interstate and many attractions are easily within walking distance (including Lucas Oil Stadium, Conseco Fieldhouse, the Convention Center), as are several restaurants, bars, and shopping.
The hotel lobby and the rooms are gorgeous, clean and the decor is unique and beautiful. The bed was FANTASTIC! This hotel was converted from a shoe warehouse and has stunning original exposed beams and brick walls. Customer service was great and all of our needs were met. The weekend complimentary breakfast was fantastic--best I've ever had at a hotel and included Belgian waffles, cheese eggs, sausages, pastries, bagels, cereals, fruit salad, etc and fantastic coffees!
Also, we stayed there on St. Patrick's Day weekend and there was an Irish pub directly across the street--during the day, we heard a little bit of music but nothing that our own TV didn't drown out. And at night, even with partying going on, our room was quiet! (Security side note: the hotel locks its doors at night and has security stationed so it's a safe, secure place to stay, as well!)
The cost of the room was a little more expensive than we are used to paying but we would do it again in a heartbeat--it was such a fantastic experience. Don't hesitate to make your reservation here, you won't be sorry.
A note on parking if you aren't familiar with the area--in general, the hotels don't have dedicated parking. Homewood offers valet parking for $20+, but there are lots of other parking options in the area. We were pleased with the nearby Union Station Self Parking Garage. They offer 24-hour parking, which was the cheapest in the area and was literally a few buildings away from Homewood Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. Discover an all-suite, extended stay Indianapolis hotel with all the comforts of home and the attractions of Indianapolis city center only minutes from your doorstep. Within three blocks of Lucas Oil Stadium - home of the NFL Colts - this central Indianapolis hotel is only 15 minutes from Indianapolis International (IND) Airport. Your hot full breakfast is included every day. Enjoy the complimentary evening social* available Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite's kitchen with favorites from the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown snack shop. Work smart in your suite, or in our snug lodge area with WiFi access included throughout this Indianapolis hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis - Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites