Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
$259
Hotwire.com
1,111 results
All reviewsexposed brickshoe factorytall ceilingsfull kitchensmall windowrooms are hugemeridian streetvalet parkinglight dinnerwithin walking distancevalet serviceevening receptionbankers life fieldhousecomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and barsloved this hotelconvention center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights with my husband and young baby for Thanksgiving weekend. This is a beautiful, modern hotel. We were very impressed by our room, which was clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was also good. We enjoyed our stay...with one exception. My daughter can't walk yet and it wasn't until after two different pairs of clothing were ruined from the dark chocolate brown carpet that I realized I needed to keep her off the floor! There is also only one elevator for the hotel, which proved to be a major hassle when trying to check out on a Sunday morning at 10. I also had an unfortunate experience with a young, unassuming bellhop, but all other services were great. Overall, we would stay here again, but we will wait til our daughter can walk!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I was in Indianapolis last January for a 2-day conference. I wasn't thrilled about going to Indianapolis in February. However, this place was amazing and at a great rate. The place is not one of those cookie-cutter business hotels. It is an old building that has been completely remodelled and has a cool, loft-like vibe. My room was enormous, must have had a 30-foot ceiling, and a great kitchenette. I kept looking around my room the whole time I was there! The staff was super friendly, there was a great do-it-yourself breakfast in the morning, a nice stockroom of food to purchase 24 h a day, a great little gym and pool, and an amazing convenient location downtown. I have travelled in every continent (except Antarctica) and at great 5-star hotels. This isn't a 5-star, but for sheer unexpected charm and great value, I periodically remember this place, which is why I decided to write this review 1 year later!! I want the owners of this place and staff to be rewarded for what they have accomplished.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MNRJSS
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Had an enjoyable long weekend stay here. The room was very nice and a great value. The only negative to the room is the lack of windows. Breakfast was good and the staff were all very nice. Unfortunately the pool was very cold. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I stayed here with my two elementary school aged children during a quick fall break getaway. The location was perfect for that downtown big city feel. Upon arrival we were greeted by helpful and pleasant front desk staff who gladly stowed our bags until our room was ready. We were told it would be couple of hours before we could check in, but only moments later we were offered a suite that was available. A better description would be spacious one bedroom apartment! The high ceilings and exposed brick & beams create a feeling of room to roam in these suites. We were only staying one night but the size of the room, full sized refrigerator, electric coil cook top, pots & pans and dishes would make for a comfortable and convenient longer stay. The decor was current but subdued and the room was very clean. The sectional couch in the living room area was comfortable as were the two queen sized beds down the hall in the bedroom. There was a great deal of noisy sidewalk construction directly in front of the hotel, but in our 3rd floor suite we didn't hear a thing. The construction is currently a bit of an inconvenience all around downtown Indianapolis but it appears that once completed it will compliment and improve the downtown area. This hotel offers a full meal in the evening with complimentary beer and wine and breakfast is more than mere continental muffins & fruit- it is a full fledge eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffle, etc. situation. The staff at both the evening reception (which was, as mentioned, really a full meal offering) and at breakfast were above average friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: parking is difficult and expensive at public lots. Pay the $24 and utilize the hotel's valet service.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank rickenbockers
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Great food, clean rooms, clean lobby. Kitchen, all the necessities in the room.

Wi-Fi was kind of slow...

Room Tip: The rooms in the 13 series (e.g. 413) are great. far from the elevator and ice maker.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business