We just returned from our annual Indy 500 trip. This is our 5th year staying at the Homewood Suites in downtown Indianapolis. We love this hotel. The rooms are so large with beautiful exposed brick and high ceilings. There is sufficient space for our group to spread out. The location to downtown bars and restaurants is so convienent. The hot breakfasts this year were exceptional. Even with all of the new hotels being built in downtown Indy, we will continue to stay here. If Nebraska makes it into the inaugral Big 10 football championship, we will be back in December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. Discover an all-suite, extended stay Indianapolis hotel with all the comforts of home and the attractions of Indianapolis city center only minutes from your doorstep. Within three blocks of Lucas Oil Stadium - home of the NFL Colts - this central Indianapolis hotel is only 15 minutes from Indianapolis International (IND) Airport. Your hot full breakfast is included every day. Enjoy the complimentary evening social* available Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite's kitchen with favorites from the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown snack shop. Work smart in your suite, or in our snug lodge area with WiFi access included throughout this Indianapolis hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis - Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites