“The best hotel that I have stayed in while traveling for business.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Conrad Indianapolis

Conrad Indianapolis
Ranked #3 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Azzurri17
“The best hotel that I have stayed in while traveling for business.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2010

I had the opportunity to stay here for a couple of days while in Indianapolis for business. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel. Everything was excellent. The service was quick and cordial from the moment that I arrived until I left. They were very attentive. The workout facility was clean and available 24 hours. Now to the real important stuff, the rooms. The rooms were spacious. Flat-screen TV mounted on the wall (I believe it was 42"). The bed was über comfortable. Bathroom was real clean. Great water pressure. Oh, there was a TV in the bathroom too. Location wise, this hotel is walking distance to a mall and theater and there are far too many restaurants to count as soon as you walk out the door. This will be my hotel of choice when I return to Indy.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2010

We came to Indy for a football game. Despite being an upscale hotel, we felt welcome at all times. Staff were attentive and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and well appointed. I wanted to stay in my bed. I was fascinated with the unique shower head(adjusts up and down and has two separate heads). The tv in the bathroom was a nice touch as well. We had lunch at Capital Grill. After getting over our underdressed mortification(we had on jeans and game clothes) we enjoyed a delicious lunch. It was a great stay. I won't even try another hotel when we return to Indy.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2010

My husband and I recently stayed at the Conrad Indianapolis for a weekend getaway; we live about an hour away. We couldn't have been more pleased!

There are several hotels in downtown Indianapolis to choose from that are connected to Circle Center Mall via skywalk. I have stayed in a four others; none come close to the Conrad in terms of comfort and amenities!

The bathroom boasts a huge garden tub, a separate, dual head shower, and a TV. I watched TV while taking a bath just for the frivolity of it. What fun!

The coffee maker is a Keurig, the desk is huge, the robes are thick and warm.

The bed was luxurious -- with down pillows, a feather bed, and a feather/down comforter. The TV is perfectly positioned for watching in bed -- and it is a huge (42 inch?), high quality flatscreen.

We ordered room service, and while it was expensive, it was worth it. Fancy, delicious, and prompt. The valet parking was also expensive ($33), but the valets were friendly, polite, and boy were they hardworking!

When you are ready to tear yourself away from your room, the Conrad's location pays off. Take the skywalk to the mall, or visit one of the many restaurants or bars that are just steps away.

We will definitely return!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Home Counties
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2010

The Conrad chain usually gives very good quality service and is reliable and hassle free, and the one in Indianapolis has mostly lived up to my expectations in this regard. I've stayed there several times over the past few years, and I can see that the fittings in the rooms are beginning to get a little tired. For my most recent stay, my room had a very worn carpet and there were some food crumbs scattered around on it. Also the wall mirror had been removed (although the brackets were still there). For a mid market hotel maybe these aren't big issues but for the Conrad this should not be acceptable.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2010

The hotel is so beautiful. The perfect location downtown to everything! The room was clean and very nice. Tv in the bathroom was a plus! We will defiantly stay again. I recommend this to anyone. Worth every penny. Valet parking was so nice downtown, because it can be a little crazy. Walking distance to the mall and other attractions. Tons of restaurants and bars close by.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
conradindpls, Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, November 5, 2010
Thank you for your positive review of Conrad Indianapolis. We are honored that you chose us and delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon. Safe travels.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

my husband, p.a. and i have traveled all over the world and been in over 100 different countries to be exact. We also have made it a point to stay at the finest hotels in the world. P.A. being a world traveler and a european and me being in the travel business many years ago have been a perfect fit to see the world and live out our dreams through destinations whether it be hotels, resorts, cruises,etc. we do think we are very knowledgeable about the world and travel and hotels...Today we have had the opportunity to sell our home on the northside of indy and full fill our dream. we moved downtown(i am a realtor with Sothebys here in indy) and love the market here especially the downtown area. Upon moving making a decision to move downtown there was only one place we wanted to call home. Today we are living in the hotel at the Conrad. Al Kite and his gorgeous wife, Marianne are the real reason we have moved in here. This is a world class operation thanks to al, The extraordinare, Greg Tinsley, the gm, and Brad Lingle, operations manager..who make life at the Conrad a dream turned reality. The staff they have from the minute you walk into the hotel is the best we have ever seen from the spa, the restaurants,TASTINGS and the CAPITOL GRILLE, the housekeeping, the valet, it goes on and on...If you ever want to stay in a world class hotel in the heart of indy or have an event of a lifetime, or a wedding or honeymoon you have it all here at the Conrad. The decor is amazing a real sight for bright eyes to see...Oh yes, and we are attached to the mall, all the theaters, dining and a five minute walk to the museums and the canal...I could go on and on...i will as i share all my downtown memoirs ...if you are ever looking for a reference you must reach me personally....thanks again...deborah dorman

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank deborahdorman
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2010

I spent the weekend at the Conrad with my husband and friends for my birthday and to attend a Colts game. We had a great time. Our rooms were very nice and the location could not be better. Excellent restaurants all within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We plan on staying there again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple