$106
$140
$121
Hotels.com
1,618 results
All reviewscapital grillewine barpillow menucorner suitegreat hotelheart of downtownvalet parkingroom servicewithin walking distancemonument circlefitness centervalet servicewonderful stayspaluxuryconciergemall
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I've stayed here. It is an excellent property. The rooms are well appointed and well maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool and work out facilities are also well maintained. (The pictures were taken as we were leaving so the room being a little messy is the fault of the occupants and not the staff. )

Other amenities include a "pillow menu" from which you may choose a pillow that you think would best suit you for sleeping and a mini bar. The mini bar even comes equipped with a sewing kit and an intimacy kit. Definitely full service.

The hotel is centrally located and there are several fine dining establishments within easy walking distance. The galleria mall is across the street and can be accessed without going outside through the second floor arts garden.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Conrad I, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stay with us once again! We are glad you enjoyed our accommodations, amenities and location. I have shared your comments with our staff and thanked them for helping make your stay memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis!

Reviewed September 17, 2017

No hot water for 20hrs of my stay after I flew from Europe. The hotel knew for days before my arrival and didn't bother to mention it. An email would have been nice seeing that I am paying to stay with them and had no access to a shower. Ruined my plans that evening. When I spoke to management they were at best mediocre in their response which was you can shower at a public spa maybe?.. gross

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I am beyond disappointed to hear you were inconvenienced during your stay. Please know I have shared your comments with our team and we will work diligently towards improving on our communication. This certainly does not reflect on the type of memorable experience we strive to provide our guests, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis and exceed your expectations in the future. If you wish to discuss your stay in further detail, I'd welcome you to please contact me directly at 317.524.2500.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

The Conrad sits in a nice area of Indy with plenty of places to eat and things to do. The hotel is well taken care of with a great staff throughout the property. The rooms are good sized and the noise level is low. The only knock on the hotel is the dry cleaning services. They were late and it wasn't done well. I would still recommend that you stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review, Derek! We are glad you benefited from our location and enjoyed our accommodations, service and amenities. We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our dry cleaning services. I have shared your comments with our team and we will work diligently towards improving in this area.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 15, 2017

we stayed at this hotel for the Bob Seger Concert Labor day 2017. This is an upscale hotel with lots of amenities. It is located in the heart of downtown near lots of restaurants, shops, and tourist locations within walking distance. Although they were not perfect, they were eager to please and make things right. The rooms are comfortable, bed was very nice and the shower amazing! We would not recommend room 716 as there is no views of the city, only the roof. Maintenance was working on the roof that prevented us from opening our drapes. I would ask for a higher floor room for views. Overall, great experience, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Thank you for choosing to stay with us over Labor Day weekend, we hope you enjoyed the Bob Seger Concert. We are glad you benefited from our central location and enjoyed our accommodations, service and amenities. We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced over your stay, I have shared your comments with our team and will work towards improving in the areas you mentioned.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Everything was perfect. Rooms were classically appointed but updated and fresh. The bartender in Tastings was particularly talented, and the staff everywhere was friendly and knowledgeable. It really felt luxurious--a reminder of what quality accommodations should be.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Amanda! Your feedback is very important to us. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your recent experience with us and that our staff helped make your stay memorable.

I hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis in the near future!