New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #2 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, United States
“Mrs. Mann”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I had a lovely stay-cation at the hotel. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great way to see the enjoy Indianapolis in luxury. Arrive early for a swim because the pool closes at 10 pm. We also loved the attached wine bar, Tastings. It was a wonderful way to sample a lot of different styles and tastes that we might otherwise not have tried. The hotel is also a central location to the heart of downtown, its only steps away from so many wonderful restaurants. I would be a perfect place to get away for the 4th of July or any large event downtown Indianapolis.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Michelle. We take great pride in our amenities and location, and I am elated to hear that these played such a vital role in your memorable experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another staycation!

Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
murrieta
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

I took a wet towel and lightly wiped the bathroom floor. The resulting towel was black. Apparently the floors had not been cleaned in weeks! Housekeeping left a dirty trash can on the desk. Just an awful experience!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank VincentW6466
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, Vincent. I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Please know that this is not the memorable experience we wish to provide our guests.

If you are interested in discussing your stay in further detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to exceeding your expectations.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Lea at the concierge desk was incredibly helpful. She gave us wonderful advice on dining and made us feel totally welcome. I have stayed in Indy dozens of times when I was traveling for business before I retired and only recently tried the Conrad . The bite is lovely, well situated and the staff has been exemplary
Highly recommended

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. I am elated to hear that Lee’s outstanding service played such a memorable role in your experience with us!

We look forward to making the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City!

Walla Walla, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

All of the staff were excellent! From the house keepers to the front desk, they were great. The staff near the front door and outside were always anticipating our needs and offering to get our car, to give directions, to recommend a place to eat. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review, Teri! We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our team here at Conrad Indianapolis.

We strive to provide each of our guests with outstanding service and I am happy to hear this played such a memorable role in your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Circle City!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

To be honest there is a paucity of decent hotels in Indy.

Conrad (the upper market Hiltons) are generally good but you can see they come from 4* aiming at 5 as their isn't the inherent service focus of the full 5* hotels.

Anyway. This ones pretty good. It benefits from having a Capital Grille as it's in-house restaurant and breakfast provider. And I like CGs from my life in NYC.

I believe its better than the Hilton Garden Inn, it's older cousin a few blocks away, (the place that hands out water at reception if you qualify!).

When I'm in Indy next in a month I will stay in the Conrad.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Mark. I am elated to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, as well as your dining experience at The Capital Grille.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis and exceeding your expectations!

Kouts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed only 1 night at the Conrad and it was our first time. ALL staff were extremely nice and helpful. Beds were comfortable. The kids ages 17, 15, & 12 (2 boys 1 girl) enjoyed the pool. We would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Carolyn C
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Carolyn. I am elated to hear your family enjoyed your stay in the Circle City!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis in the future!

St Louis, MO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The hotel was very clean and had very nice rooms. The location was outstanding - centrally located near many areas you may want to visit.

I did think it was strange that such a nice hotel allowed pets. I love dogs - I have one myself but I do not want to get stuck next to a room with a dog barking all the time. Luckily, it was a room a few down from us that had a dog barking. It did not bother us - but if I was next door it might be a different situation.

Before I arrived, I called the hotel to find out if they know of any alternative parking to the $37 per day valet parking they offer. I felt like this was pretty steep for Indy. I have paid these rates in Chicago - but I did not want to pay this in Indy. They said they knew of no alternatives. I did some of my own research and I found a 24 hr Express Park garage about 1 block away on Pennsylvania where I was charged $12 per day. This was much better. I know the hotel needs to make money but try and be honest with your guests as I did find several alternatives after doing my own research.

Room Tip: Request a room away from someone with a dog