“Little Weekend Getaway”

Ranked #3 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Chicago, Illinois
“Little Weekend Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel. The staff were uber helpful and went above and beyond in their duties. These professionals could have written the book on proper hospitality.

The hotel is conveniently located. Step outside (or stay in and cross the enclosed bridge to the mall) and have options in all directions. Inside the hotel there's a wonderful spa and pool, restaurant and cafe.

I would definitely recommend the Conrad and would love to stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are truly proud of our team’s hospitality and I am excited to hear that our service played such a vital role in your memorable experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly the next time you head to town. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed at the Conrad when my son attended the Pokemon convention last July. This was our first time in the city, and I'm glad that we decided to stay at the Conrad.

First of all, the location is ideal, especially for first time visitors. The hotel is located right in the heart of downtown. It's connected to the mall via a sky walk. And the mall was connected to the Convention Center via another sky walk. This made the trips back and forth to the event considerably more convenient.

After a long day at the convention, listening to Charmander battle Pikachu, we were all pooped. Good thing the hotel has an indoor heated pool. And may I add a DEEP hot tub, it was amazing! I could have soaked there forever.

We didn't get to try their restaurant though since there was a ton of restaurants in the area. But we did get to try their room service for breakfast, and the food was delicious. Our order also arrived fairly quickly. Considering it was a busy time, my husband was actually quite impressed. We've stayed at hotels before where by the time we got our room service order we had already passed out in hunger.

All that said, the Conrad was our first hotel experience in Indianapolis, and I am certain that it will be the only one. In fact, my son's attending another tournament this April there in Indianapolis, and we've already book a room at the Conrad.

By the way, Josh at the Front Desk, thank you for recommending BARcelona. Their tapas were amazing! When we come back, we're trying their Sunday brunch. We heard the spread is a must try.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review, Susan. We truly appreciate your kind words. I am elated to hear that you were able to take advantage of the incredible amenities we offer here in the Circle City.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in April for your son’s tournament!

Sellersburg, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

From walking into the lobby and smelling a warming fragrance to eating at the Capital Grill for dinner. This hotel is absolutely amazing! We are Hilton Gold members and we were upgraded to the top floor facing the Capital building. It was an amazing view! You can't go wrong staying at this hotel!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback. I truly am happy to hear that our property exceed your expectations. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of many of our great amenities!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly the next time you head to town. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I love coming to this hotel for one of our annual meetings. This is the 5th year and, each time, the experiences is consistently wonderful. The Conrad never disappoints. The staff is well-trained and executes will. The hotel has great proximity to many of Indy's well-known local eateries. As a former resident of the city, with a special fondness for the downtown area, staying at the Conrad is great.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, John. I am truly excited to hear that your experience with us has been consistently exceptional.

I look forward to welcoming you back for a sixth time here soon!

Absecon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

As usual , my stay at the Indianapolis Conrad was perfect. Everything was handled per my requests and just like when I stayed there as a long term guests no beats were missed From check in to the staff knowing I like 6 bottles of Fiji water per my stays in the past. All special processes and more important that we really missed you attitude was evident The director of sales/marketing is one of the best in the industry and he knows how to make everyone feel special

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback, Gary. I am elated to hear that our team’s service exceeded your expectations! We truly pride ourselves in remembering those little details in order to ensure your stay is a memorable one.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you head to town. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Easy check in, great room with comfortable beds and a menu pillow. Yes a menu pillow!!!
They really go out of their way here to make you feel at home. Rooms were quiet, room service was great. Gym was nice too.

I might add last year I was on business on my birthday. I think I mentioned it to the girls at the front desk. Early evening arrives and a slice of cake with a candle and champagne arrive.
This is taking customer service to a whole new level. I will only stay at the Conrad while in Indianapolis. Loyal customer for life!

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I truly appreciate your kind words.

I am excited to hear that our amenities and dedicated service has made you a loyal Conrad guest.

Please reach out to me the next time you are in town. I look forward to making the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City.

greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com
Warrington, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is not my first stay at the Conrad, and likely won't be the last. This property still exudes first class, where nothing is neglected. The hotel is in the middle of it all, boast amazing views, fantastic rooms, great service, from the front desk, cleaning crew, valet and bell hop.
Still not thrilled with paying for internet service, but the spa more than makes up for that.

2 Thank phdedieu
conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was so memorable. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of many of our property's wonderful amenities.

Please feel free to reach out the next time you head to Indy. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!