Conrad Indianapolis
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
    1,559 results
    All reviewscapital grillewine barpillow menucorner suitegreat hotelheart of downtownroom servicevalet parkingwithin walking distancemonument circlevalet servicefitness centerwonderful stayspaconciergeluxurymall
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great hotel in a superb location. Even in bad weather you can get about easily here. Close to everything.

Rooms big and spacious, bathrooms well designed. Love the aromatherapy associates products. Bed very comfortable, bedding to die for!

Front desk staff helpful, concierge amazing, nothing too much trouble here. Breakfast in the capital grille was great too, they even did me a take out box when I realised my flight left earlier than I thought so I had to run out of breakfast before I had finished it!

Can't fault this hotel, this is a Conrad at its best.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
    conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that our location, amenities and team members helped to exceed your expectations while you were in town.

Please let me know the next time you are in Indianapolis. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I have stayed here several times & most recently for a lil Saturday night getaway. We now love in the Indy area but it's still nice to get a sitter & stay somewhere posh & get room service anytime of day or night. :) love the comfy beds & all the amenities along w/ the awesome wine bar tastings downstairs. Will definitely be back. We are hilton diamond members but get vibe that staff treats everyone like they are bc do awesome. :)

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, Lizzy! I am happy to hear that our team members were such a large part of your memorable experience with us.

I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to the Conrad!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great downtown location. Service at all levels was excellent. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Bathroom was clean and contemporary with quality toiletries provided. Would definitely visit again. Valet parking is mandatory ($35) additional charge.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
    conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Please feel free to reach out the next time you head to Indianapolis. We hope to make the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City!

greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights whilst attending an expo at the convention centre. Being a cynical Brit I often think that staff don't really care if I "have a nice day" or "make an awesome dinner choice". Well, at the Conrad Hilton I actually think that they do care and this shows through. The customer service throughout the hotel is good, the rooms are very comfortable and the swimming pool is great. But best of all the Capital Grill is excellent. The food is very well prepared and the service is of a generally high quality. Even when the restaurant is packed out the servers manage to take care of all the customers in an unobtrusive and professional manner. All round a very nice experience and I will hopefully return next year.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! I am elated to hear that our customer service truly exceeded your expectations.

Please feel free you to reach out to me the next time head to town. I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis!

greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I'm a photographer and the bride wanted gorgeous pictures of herself getting ready before the wedding. So, we chose the Conrad because of the beautifully decorated rooms and luxury exuded there. The images are amazing! The hotel staff were extremely helpful and we had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review, Audrey. We take great pride in the service of our staff and I am excited to hear that they played such a large part the bride’s special day.

We look forward to welcoming you back!