“great downtown classy hotel”

Conrad Indianapolis
Ranked #3 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
olney
“great downtown classy hotel”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Very nice place. This is one of the best hotels downtown based on location and quality. It is right in the middle of all the action for food and shopping and the rooms are still so quiet. Great place would stay again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Matthew. I am excited to hear that you were able to take advantage of downtown Indy's many incredible amenities and attractions.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly the next time you are in town.

We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Greg.Tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
new palestine, United States
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Double charged for our stay, high cost of WIFI services and some snooty staff members. The grounds were very nice and the rooms extremely clean, they accommodated the family setting well by having a separate hallway for 2 rooms to allow the kids to stay in their own room but allowed for us to keep an eye on them and have a secure area to allow this to happen. The bar/restaurant was nice and the wine bar was very nice with helpful and knowledgeable staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review, James. I appreciate your feedback and am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with every part of your experience at our property.

If you are interested in discussing your stay further, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

I hope we get the chance to host you and your family again soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We stayed at the Conrad in November. What an amazing place! From the time we pulled up the time we left it was nothing short of 1st class. From the wine tasting bar in the lobby to the Capitol Grill the food and drinks were also great! We were within walking distance to everything downtown. I also worked with the Director of Sales who was quick to respond, and his information was timely and accurate. The General Manager Tim Miller also left us a lovely welcome note. We were traveling with our mother and they made sure we had everything we could possibly need. Their attention to detail was phenomenal. I will be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, Jenny. I am excited to hear that our team exceeded your expectations while you were in Indianapolis. We take great pride in the little details that made your stay such a memorable one.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

spendacone
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have stayed here a few times. The location is nice, the staff is attentive, rooms are nice and well-equipped and the indoor pool is fantastic! I will always stay here while in Indy. Capital Grill inside the Conrad is great also!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am truly happy to hear that our service and amenities made your experience with us so memorable.

Please feel free to reach out the next time you are heading to town. I hope that we can soon become your home away from home here in the Circle City!

Greg.Tinsley@Conradhotels.com
Utah, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Conrad will amaze you, the value for Luxury is unsurpassed! Conrad has become my hotel of choice! The room was perfect, large, well decorated. Bathroom was large, clean and beautiful. The hotel was 5 star plus!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Douglas B
Thank you for your kind words, Doug. I am honored to hear that we have become your hotel of choice here in Indianapolis!

Please feel free to let me know the next time you are planning a trip to the Circle City. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

Greg.Tinsley@Conradhotels.com
Muncie, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Unfortunately I had difficulties acquiring information about hotel accommodations. I was transferred to reservations three times before I finally received someone. Once received, I was then disconnected twice. By the time I spoke to the hotel guest services I had spent nearly an hour trying to get information and make reservations. My stay at your opulent Hotel Conrad was exemplary, and I will likely stay again; however I have made note of how uninformed a lot of the pre-stay staff was and I will give myself ample time to arrange any future visits.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for your review, Troy. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced prior to arrival. I greatly appreciate your feedback and will use this to ensure guest expectations are exceeded at every point of the experience.

I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly the next time you head to town. I would be happy to handle your reservation personally.

Arlington Heights, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I will always stay at the Conrad in Indianapolis. It is right in the heart of downtown and you can walk to anywhere you need. The staff is always there for you and to help you with any and all questions.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, Robyn! I am excited to hear that the Conrad has become your home here in the Circle City.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you are in town. I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis!

Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com