“Pre-stay staff needs a little coaching.”

Conrad Indianapolis
Ranked #3 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
Muncie, United States
“Pre-stay staff needs a little coaching.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Unfortunately I had difficulties acquiring information about hotel accommodations. I was transferred to reservations three times before I finally received someone. Once received, I was then disconnected twice. By the time I spoke to the hotel guest services I had spent nearly an hour trying to get information and make reservations. My stay at your opulent Hotel Conrad was exemplary, and I will likely stay again; however I have made note of how uninformed a lot of the pre-stay staff was and I will give myself ample time to arrange any future visits.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for your review, Troy. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced prior to arrival. I greatly appreciate your feedback and will use this to ensure guest expectations are exceeded at every point of the experience.

I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly the next time you head to town. I would be happy to handle your reservation personally.

Greg.Tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Arlington Heights, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I will always stay at the Conrad in Indianapolis. It is right in the heart of downtown and you can walk to anywhere you need. The staff is always there for you and to help you with any and all questions.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, Robyn! I am excited to hear that the Conrad has become your home here in the Circle City.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you are in town. I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis!

Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com
San Francisco, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Had a wonderful stay! Just one night, but had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries sent to the room by the concierge, and had a wonderful dinner in the Capitol Grille, what a steak! Check out the gallery on the 2nd floor if you enjoy art... And request a room that you can see the Circle from. Worth it!

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback, Randolph. I am so happy you were able to celebrate such a special occasion with us!

Please let me know when you plan on heading back to Indianapolis. I look forward to welcoming you to the Conrad!

Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com
Munich, Germany
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The Conrad is a really nice place to stay. First, the service and friendliness of staff is great, everybody is very helpful and is trying to make your stay nice.

The rooms are comfortable and in good condition. Everything seems to be very clean and well maintained.

The fitness centre has a remarkable number of different machines for your work out, and there is a nice and large pool, 16m x 6m and a large Whirlpool. Especially with sunshine you will fell great under the glass roof.

The location is the best you can have for downtown. The hotel is connected from the 2nd floor to the shopping centre by a sky bridge.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves on our service, partners & amenities and I am elated to hear that they each played such a pivotal role in your memorable stay with us.

If you ever find yourself back in Indianapolis, please feel free to reach out to me directly. I look forward to welcoming you back and once again exceeding your expectations!

South Bend, Indiana, USA
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Value with state employee discount, is unsurpassed. Quality of bedding was truly superior. Location of ice was somewhat inconvenient and not clearly indicated. Video choices not extensive, tilted to athletics.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review, Ed. I truly appreciate your detailed feedback on our offerings.

If you are ever back in the Circle City, please feel free to reach out to me directly. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

Louisville, KY, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Wonderful location to enjoy downtown Indy experience, whether dining, entertainment, or shopping. Outstanding accommodations and service in the heart of downtown. Parking is strictly by valet and the hotel is not inexspensive, but absolutely worth every penny!

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review, Frank. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the many wonderful amenities that surround Conrad Indianapolis.

Please feel free to reach out the next time you are in the Circle City. I know our team would love the chance to exceed your expectations again!

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a night at the Conrad and loved every minute of it from the second we walked in to when we left. The beds are the most comfortable I have every slept on and the staff extrememly helpful and friendly. You will not be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your review, Tully. I am happy to hear you had such a memorable experience with us!

Please let me know the next time you are planning a stay downtown. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!