“Great weekend getaway!”

Ranked #3 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great weekend getaway!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed at the Conrad for a weekend getaway, and it was awesome! Hotel is in a great location and withing walking distance of many restaurants and shops. The staff was friendly, and the room was clean & spacious. Housekeeping did a great job of cleaning and stocking our towels. We were very happy with the location and cleaniness (our #1 priorities). My only complaint is the cost of the internet access.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your review, Beth.

I am glad to hear that we successfully met your top priorities during your weekend getaway!

Please feel free to reach out me directly when you head back to the Circle City. We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis!

Greg.Tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Evansville, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

One of my favorite spots in Indy, in the heart of downtown, walking distance to St. Elmo's steak house and the rooms are quite elegant. Don't miss the spa and pool area, very relaxing and surprisingly spacious.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, Patrick! We are truly honored to be one of your favorite spots in the Circle City.

Please let me know the next time you plan on heading in from Evansville. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was here on business and was very happy with the hotel. My room was upgraded and the staff was very pleasant. Housekeeping did a great job as well. There is also a great wine bar attached to the hotel, it was a great way to try different wines. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I truly enjoyed reading about your positive experience here at Conrad Indianapolis, Kris! We take pride in our team and partners, and appreciate your wonderful feedback.

Please feel free to reach out the next time you return to Indianapolis on business. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Westfield, United States
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Excellent downtown hotel location with well-conceived and delivered features and most amenities. The daily Internet access fee is a drawback, but not a deal-breaker. I did not pay the fee, but enjoyed my stay.

1 Thank Howard M
Thank you for your feedback, Howard! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us last month. We take pride in our unique offerings that help make your stay a memorable one.

Please contact me the next time you are in Indianapolis on business. I look forward to hosting you again soon!

Chicago, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Wonderful rooms, great amenities, clean, safe, and helpful staff. Everything you're looking for in a hotel. The price was also extremely competitive with other hotels with considerably less features. Great Value. As a result, I will look to stay with Conrad Hotel's in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Patrick R
conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, Patrick.

We take pride in offering our guests an exceptional experience, so I am truly glad to hear you enjoyed your fall getaway with us!

Please let me know the next time you plan on heading to Indy. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com
Dickson, TN, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Left side of mirror in bathroom had a light out. Not fixed after 2 reports was there for three nightss. A pair of ladies boots from a previous resident under chair. $15 per day for internet a little excesive.

1 Thank Chuck G
Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. Your feedback is truly appreciated, as it is one of the most important tools we use to improve the guest experience.

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I hope that we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time you are in town.

If you are interested in discussing these matters further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Things I can do at any Red Roof Inn or Econolodge in the country that I couldn't do at the Conrad: 1) Use the elevator. They were broken during Saturday afternoon in the middle of my planned two night stay. And even when they were both working, they were incredibly slow. The building was designed without sufficient elevator capacity. 2) Use the stairs. I asked a staff member for directions to the stairs, since the elevators were broken. He told me there weren't any. I asked what I should do if the hotel were to catch fire. He said, and this is a direct quote, "Run fast." 3) Use the internet. Nearly every cheap hotel in the country has free internet. At the Conrad, it's $13.95 per day, i.e. a total ripoff. I could buy a month of my very fast home internet for the price of a weekend of internet at the Conrad. 4) Have breakfast. Nearly every cheap hotel in the country has a free breakfast. Sure, the quality varies, but it's ready when you are and you don't have to eat it. 5) Park my car. Yes, you can brave the bumper-car-type mess that is the valet at the front of the Conrad, but I wouldn't recommend it. And the wait time to retrieve my car was more than 20 minutes. The Conrad obviously markets to people who are both rich and stupid. I'm not rich, but I was stupid and stayed at the Conrad. I won't make that mistake again.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Greg.Tinsley@conradhotels.com