“Perfect”

Ranked #3 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the #1 hotel in Indianapolis, and rightfully so!
Beautiful room with luxurious furnishings. High-end bath products in an immaculate, large bathroom. Perfect location in the heart of town. Capital Grille attached to lobby. Amazing collection of fine art. Would definitely return

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

What a wonderful surprise. Other hotels should take a lesson from The Conrad. Yes....the rooms are large and very comfortable.....the hotel well maintained and super convenient. Yes....great amenities too numerous to mention. But....it is the service that really distinguishes this hotel. From the fantastic welcome from the valet as I pulled up my car to the easy and gracious check out, it turned a business trip into a "vacation like" experience. Even the complimentary water with a glass, on the bedside table drawer, pulled out and waiting was thoughtful! Breakfast was flawless! The only negative...I wish I got back to Indianapolis more often!

Room Tip: My King Deluxe had plenty of space and in a corner on the 14th floor...as quiet as could be!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Pittsboro, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

The staff was very nice. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was nice and clean but shower door did not shut. The temperature of the room was a little warmer then I like and we could not get it to cool down. However, I would stay again if I got another deal like i did.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

South Lyon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very happy with the staff, room (suite) and the restaurant. Beautiful hotel. Great location if you are doing something downtown. Very close to the convention center and Lucas stadium. Room wireless internet charges not expected from a high end hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Auburn Hills, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very nice room with outstanding staff. I was treated very well and all my needs were met. No continental breakfast so you have to plan for food if you need to eat in the morning. Good location and overall very good service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Stone Mountain,GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Rooms, food, amenities, staff superb. Having two restaurants offering completely different cuisine is a plus. Each has fine al fresco dining....and for people watching. The in house art gallery in various portion of the property is worth a visit to floor other than the lobby level. The individual room decor is also tasteful and well thought out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Don P
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

From the very first time we contacted Conrad, the General Manager Justin Nichols went above and beyond what we had experienced with the other venues we had contacted. His professionalism, helpfulness and knowledge, and simply overall pleasant demeanor made it such an easy decision to pick The Conrad for both a block for our out of town guests and for the rehearsal dinner. Once booked, the positive experience simply continued. If any of us ever called or emailed, Justin was always readily available to answer our questions and even recommend some of your services to help us. The night of the rehearsal dinner went flawlessly. Justin was there to run the show and make sure we were happy, and everything went perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The Alcove was beautiful. The food was delicious. But above all, the service was IMPECCABLE.

I am sorry to say, that names are my weakness and it has been a few weeks, but I sincerely hope that I get the names correct of these next two gentlemen because in my opinion they helped Justin to set the tone for the evening. I believe our bartender for the evening was Kevin. He was absolutely amazing. The only times he left the bar were in order to help someone else or to walk around and offer to get drinks for people that were mingling. While doing so, if someone even walked in the direction of the bar he would make a point to beat them to it. He had a smile on his face every second and was such a pleasure the whole evening. The next gentleman, I believe was named Greg, who was helping to serve that evening. I am not sure whether he was officially assigned to me or that was his own doing, but every time he walked by me he made sure that I had everything I needed or simply made sweet comments/compliments. He made me feel like the only person in the room.
I know I was not the only bride at your hotel that weekend; however, these three gentlemen made me feel like THE bride.

After an experience like this for my rehearsal dinner and as a hotel guest for my wedding weekend, my only regret of the weekend is not having my ENTIRE wedding at The Conrad.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family