Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN
Ranked #30 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed March 13, 2014

i am a truck driver and my truck had to be in a shop for repairs and I stayed at the hotel and from check in to check out the employees where extremely friendly and help full. the room was very clean and the amenities where outstanding. the breakfast was very good and so where the complimentary cookies. if I have to stay in this area again I will most definitely be staying here again and would recommend this hotel to any one vising Indianapolis for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Shaun D

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was a trip I took for biz where I "winged it"....I didn't book a hotel in advance. TGhe desk staff was very, very courteous...great information, very cordial and very fast for a drop in.

The hotel has been there awhile, but it's clean, comfortable, great amenities...and free wifi (thank you!).

The price was very reasonable considering my experience with "drop ins" is that the price magically goes up.

My only two things...and it's personal....is during breakfast have SOMEONE going around to wipe off the tables. I had to change my dress shirt becuase of syrup left on the table. Also, post some signs that patrons are not allowed in the eating area unless they have shoes on. Sorry folks...that's gross.

Will I stay here again? Absolutely. Great value overall.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe F
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for one quick stay on my way down to Nashville, TN. I checked in after midnight, and had no issues with checking in. We woke up early to keep heading south, and got to enjoy the complimentary breakfast. It was very good! Usually you just get cereal and yogurt, but they had sausage and french toast, and you could also make yourself a waffle (which I did). That hearty meal made the next 4 hour drive go by quickly!
The only thing I didn't truly like was that their outlet placements in the bedroom was inconvenient. I like to have my phone by my head as I sleep, and I had to plug my phone in across the room, because the only outlet next to the bed was occupied by the alarm clock and a lamp. I would consider coming back here if I ever were to return to Indianapolis.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JenniE54956
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We have tried several of the aiport shuttle hotels and so far this is the best - nice, comfy bed, heating unit was not overly loud - clean room, b'fast not gourmet but filled us up - we did the stay and fly - shuttle timely, when we got back and called for the shuttle we were back to our car within 30 minutes - would definitely use this hotel again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ptnp02
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed just one night here in August as it was easy on & off the hwy. The hotel was clean with nice staff & comfy bed, flat screen tv, indoor pool. Big breakfast room with all the usuals was included. The rate for the night was right up my alley @ $75, very happy & would stop in again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WANDERLUSTinME
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed at this hotel with a large group for a cheerleading competition and they were very accommodating. The hotel was going through a bit of renovation in the lobby but it wasn't an inconvenience. The breakfast was good and the eating area clean. The rooms were good sized (we had a double queen) but could use some updating. Overall our experience was good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ChristyL112
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This establishment is amazing. After a power outage due to the Polar Vortex we were devastated. No power, no heat, we boarded the dog and headed to Country Inn and suites. Michelle, catered to our needs and upgraded us to a family suite. We had plenty of space, the hot tub was warm. The service was top notch, the room was clean. If I ever had to stay nearby I would choose the Country Inn & Suites on flight school Rd.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tim O
Travelers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Executive Drive
Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN

Address: 5630 Flight School Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46221-3543
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
#9 Family Hotel in Indianapolis
#39 Business Hotel in Indianapolis
Price Range: $136 - $208 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN 2.5*
After your flight, rest easy at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, Indianapolis Airport South, IN. We offer free shuttle service to the airport, less than 10 minutes away, as well as luggage storage to accommodate your travel schedule. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport South Hotel Indianapolis