“Never Again!!!”

Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park
Ranked #161 of 173 things to do in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Gather up your little squirts and jump into a 50,000 square foot tropical explosion of year round water fun where you'll find an island full of squirts, sprays, slides and surprises. No matter the season, it's alway summery inside Caribbean Cove Hotel & Water Park. Drift lazily around the park on our leisure river. Relax in our spas or explore Castaway Bay Interactive Island. Then hold on tight for the ride of your life on two 40-feet tall by more than 267-feet long aqua whiz tube slides. These slides shoot guests outside the water park, around the building and back inside the park... before final splashdown into the plunge pool. The not-so-faint-of-heart can climb aboard the 40-feet tall x 388-feet long super flume slide sending them spiraling throughout the park. It is pulse-pounding excitement for those who dare! In between all of the splishing and splashing, discover lots of fun at Crazy CoCo's Arcade, Calypso Cafe and Caribbean Cove Hotel's separate indoor recreation center featuring billiards and a putting green. Make a BIG splash or make a little splash, Caribbean Cove Hotel & Water Park offers plenty of splashtacular fun for guests of all ages!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Wow! I wish we would have looked into this place more and read reviews. Our experience is right in line with other reviews. We should have gotten the clue when trying to make Reservations. It was so stressful and frustrating, as we kept getting different information every time we spoke with someone. The rooms weren't the cleanest, but the water- park was absolutely disgusting. We didn't know the park was open to the public, therefore leaving us (guest), who booked a reservation in advance and paid for this package, without any amenities (life jackets, tubes, towels) because they were all used up. The staff came across as rude and uncaring. One of the lifeguards stood there spitting ice cubes out of his mouth, onto the floor, from the cup he was drinking.The bathroom was a health hazard with feces on the floor. You can tell that a lot of this stems from poor management. This place was so filthy, we couldn't even bring ourselves to eat there with the free meal vouchers we received with our package . NEVER AGAIN will we return to that hell hole!

9  Thank Jennifer K
There are newer reviews for Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park

Reviewed January 11, 2013

A relative purchased a gift card for us to use. I wish I had read reviews before coming. The water in the one working hot tub was dingy grey. Mold and algae is all over the tiles everywhere. The decorations are covered in dust and grime. The steps up to the slides have gum, trash and random rubber things I did not want to look too closely at. The lifeguards were crabby - my sons witnessed an out-and-out YELLING match between 3 of them. They were understaffed and several of the guards were not watching their areas well. Two guards were exceptionally good. The others were horrible - sour-faced, lazy, non-communicative and rude. The slides were fun if you could overlook the grime in the tubes and the nasty water. Couldn't wait to get home and shower. Planned on spending longer there - boys were done early. Save your money. Go anywhere else.

12  Thank Annie O
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Poorly managed, Staff at food court was very rude, Cold water,Dirty, Extremely high level of chemical use. We will never go back.....

6  Thank Dan C
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Got there and got our keys, after waiting for 25mins, got to our room DISASTER! Room was never cleaned, go back down to lobby, gave us a different room, go to it, Guess what! Filthy again.. Called down to lobby and the lady said, just go swim we'll figure it out later, I said that's not acceptable I have 2 kids and a couple over night bags, she said stay there and I'll call you in 5 mins, I Waited 10 no call so went back down to lobby and waited again another 20 mins. and they say sorry we have no more king sofa rooms available so we'll refund your money so I waited for the manager to come which never did so she told me check back after while, So 5 hours later and finally my money back, My family and I left. And will NEVER be back. The whole place was overall dirty.

9  Thank Tonya W
Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you are planning on bringing a lot of people here, do not because they will totally mess up your reservations. We booked 5 rooms plus a hospitality room 3 months in advance that thankfully we called in advance because they only had 1 room booked. One room was missing light bulbs, took an hour to replacements put in, 1 to no wash clothes in the rooms, the furnace is noisy and asking for additional pillows is OMG. The teenagers had a great time in the water park but as far as the hotel service itself and how they manage their reservations, it was horrible.

6  Thank MommaT37209