“A hidden, oft-forgotten gem on the far-eastside”
Review of Gramboli's Pizza

Gramboli's Pizza
Ranked #360 of 2,450 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is the original Gramboli's location. It's been in the same spot, same owners, same menu, and doggone near the same price for over 30 years. Some of the details inside may have changed over the course of the years, but many have stayed the same, and that it just fine with me! :)
I've had the pizza and breadsticks more times than I could ever count and every single time it's a homerun, baby! I can't speak as much for the pastas and sammies, but only because I have something in my brain that won't let me order anything but pizza and the best darned breadsticks in the universe! I have had a few things off of the rest of the menu, and again...never a complaint. When my husband & I go for dinner, we can usually get a pizza, order of sticks, maybe one side salad, cokes, and a pitcher of beer for about $25.
Don't, don't don't let the location scare you. There is almost always a police presence there. Hey, some cops like donuts, east-side cops seem to love Gramboli's!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 29, 2008

This place is family run by a very nice family. We go there almost everyweek to get a pizza, breadsticks and of course a pitcher of beer. Very reasonably priced.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook