“Sports Bar”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The ribs there are very good. The seats we sat in were terrible. We all left earlier than we normally would have due to the uncomfortable seats. VERY Flat and made you sweat, no cushion. I am sure they lost at least a round of drinks due to the comfort factor. We all went back to the Marriott and had drinks there.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Their turkey burgers are amazing! The staff is always great. Occasionally we have had bad service but I think you can find that pretty much anywhere. I work pretty close so I'm usually there one a week. I enioy the variety this place has to offer!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Big restaurant/bar, with plenty of TVs and good pub menu items. They have a nice beer selection, with a great selection of IPA's. Seemed to have a good bar scene, although I was at a table with a group.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Came in here with some buddies on a Saturday night and the first thing that struck me was how dead it was. I mean for a supposedly popular place, there was hardly anybody in there, which made me wonder if there was a reason it was so dead?

We sat at the bar and and were waited on by some girl who obviously wanted to be somewhere else. She just had no personality, wasn't outgoing at all, and who acted completely indifferent to being there. My buddy actually asked her if there was something wrong because she just seemed so down. She said everything was great. It's really not that difficult to smile and greet someone with a little bit of cheer and at least act like you are glad they chose your restaurant. It wasn't 5 minutes later and she's packing her stuff and says she was the first cut - so she left and she was replaced with someone not much friendlier. The guy working that day was pretty cool, but the 2 girls were not friendly at all.

On the plus side, they do have a really good choice of both beers and a huge food menu. Lots of choices of craft beers on tap and was happy to see some 3 Floyd's beers. We each ordered something different; I got the gyro and homemade chips which was decent. One guy had the fiesta chicken tacos which he ate in like 2 minutes because they were so small and had almost no chicken in them. My other buddy got the grilled shrimp with polenta which was really good.

The best part about this place was the outdoor patio area. If you walk down a path outside the back door, they have an outdoor bar / patio area, right next to the water, with a live band playing at night. This was a really good idea and we actually had good service and a good time back there. Has almost a vacation / resort feel back in this area which we all liked.

If I ever went back, I'd go straight for the patio and avoid dealing with any of the servers inside. From reading other reviews, it seems this is a constant them here. My buddies told me this place used to be so busy you could hardly even walk around in there. Maybe the drop in service has something to do with it.

So, decent food, great beer selection, poor service and a really cool patio.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We came in with a group, about 10, were there at 11:00 am, the place was just about empty, and you thought we were asking for the moon to get a large table. The hostess rolled her eyes, like now I have to really go to work. WE mentioned that we were bringing in customers, didn't seem to matter, guess she couldn't get on her phone to F/B or text if she had to seat and take care of our group. Food was good, and our waiter was wonderful, just the service before we got seated, left a little to be desired.