Champps Restaurant & Bar - Indianapolis Northside
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“A good time.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was an awesome spot for Giants Fan in Indy. We had our version of tailgate party here. We ate, drank and danced. The management staff was pretty cool and service was speedy.

This was an awesome time!

Visited February 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Champps R&B”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a very popular Indianapolis restaurant over a cross section of people. The food is great and reminds me a lot like Applebees in food and restaurant interior. Prices are moderate in an area that can be pricey.

Visited November 2011
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Average food and service from Champps”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been to Champps before and had a good experience but this latest meal was not what I would consider above average or even good. It was a Sunday morning around 10:30 when I was with a friend and we wanted Sunday brunch. My friend had the omelet and I had the eggs benedict. The server was new and did not know the menu as he should and after taking our orders left the menus on the table (not much room on the table). The food was cooked fine but the eggs benedict had the eggs on regular toast end not an english muffin. My friend’s omelet was fine. When we left nobody said goodbye...have a nice day...thanks for coming in...even though we past several servers and hostesses. I expected better.

• Visited August 2012
Ontario, Canada
“Great food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Nice upscale Sports bar with a great patio set up. Food was very good and service was above average.

Visited July 2012
“Beer cold ... Service poor ... Food ... Not bad til the spider descended to my plate From the dirty ceiling fan above ...”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Ok ... You really need more??? The ceiling fans in my garage are cleaner than what I saw when I looked up to see
Where the spider came from ... Well it wasn't a big spider ...one of those small jumpy kind. My wife killed him with the side of her knife next to one of my wings ... I was sort of done at this point ... Where's the health dept.
It was one of those places you just wished you'd kept driving .. If you ever have sour milk you'll sniff first the rest of your life... Guess I should have sniffed... I was really sad that I picked a pig restaurant like this to take my wife for lunch ... Killing bugs in your plate really makes you feel pretty gross... If you eat here you've lost your mind ... And yes it is really my review ... No. Bs here Wish I'd taken a picture of the bug now
D