Champps Restaurant & Bar - Indianapolis Northside
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a very popular Indianapolis restaurant over a cross section of people. The food is great and reminds me a lot like Applebees in food and restaurant interior. Prices are moderate in an area that can be pricey.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been to Champps before and had a good experience but this latest meal was not what I would consider above average or even good. It was a Sunday morning around 10:30 when I was with a friend and we wanted Sunday brunch. My friend had the omelet and I had the eggs benedict. The server was new and did not know the menu as he should and after taking our orders left the menus on the table (not much room on the table). The food was cooked fine but the eggs benedict had the eggs on regular toast end not an english muffin. My friend’s omelet was fine. When we left nobody said goodbye...have a nice day...thanks for coming in...even though we past several servers and hostesses. I expected better.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Nice upscale Sports bar with a great patio set up. Food was very good and service was above average.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Ok ... You really need more??? The ceiling fans in my garage are cleaner than what I saw when I looked up to see
Where the spider came from ... Well it wasn't a big spider ...one of those small jumpy kind. My wife killed him with the side of her knife next to one of my wings ... I was sort of done at this point ... Where's the health dept.
It was one of those places you just wished you'd kept driving .. If you ever have sour milk you'll sniff first the rest of your life... Guess I should have sniffed... I was really sad that I picked a pig restaurant like this to take my wife for lunch ... Killing bugs in your plate really makes you feel pretty gross... If you eat here you've lost your mind ... And yes it is really my review ... No. Bs here Wish I'd taken a picture of the bug now
D

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great if you want lots of TV's and and busier atmosphere.