“Really Good”

BBI Sandwich Bar
Ranked #556 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Nice, quiet sandwich shop with the best baked potato soup in town. The atmosphere was better than expected and the flavor is amazing.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

The food is incredible, but serve it on a plate! My wrap and fries came served in a metal wire basket with white sandwich tissue. I had absolutely no place for ketchup and fries kept falling through the basket. Also, how to you wash or sanitize that thing?!

Awesome food. Use plates.

Reviewed October 23, 2015

My husband and I had breakfast at BBI this morning because we saw their sign advertising Breakfast Special for $3.99. Actually, they were offering 3 breakfast specials for $3.99! The restaurant was clean, the service was efficient and the food was great. We were totally impressed by our new restaurant "find." If you're looking for a good deal with great food be sure to stop by.

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

My co-workers and I really enjoy getting lunch from BBI. It's such a nice change from the fast food options, and it's all made fresh. We always end up getting a wrap or salad, and it's always good and very reasonably priced. I've heard good things about the cookies, but haven't tried them yet. The owners are very sweet and personable.

Reviewed August 24, 2015

Have absolutely not had a bad meal here yet. Favorite is the Steak Fajita Quesadillas. Place can get a bit packed at lunch and it's no wonder- great food, fast service, and more than reasonable prices. Highly recommended!