“So much food for such a little price!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zelma's Restaurant

Zelma's Restaurant
Ranked #764 of 2,340 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Benton, Arkansas
“So much food for such a little price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

This place has been around for a while and it is apparent why! The food was great, the service was excellent, and the price was OUTSTANDING! My whole family got whatever they wanted and desert and it was so affordable! I will make sure to go back every time I am in town! Great place to take your family!

Visited July 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent Omelette, Needs Cleaning!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The omelette I had was easily a five. However, the restaurant was dirty & sticky. The chairs were stained and the outlets were grimy. Our party of nine got our food in five minute intervals. I would eat here again only if they did a deep clean.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Must eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

This is the GO TO place for breakfast!! I haven't eaten any other meals here YET. But, I have had breakfast here 3 different times and each time I leave excited about the next time I come. The food is the way it ought to be; hot, fresh, and cooked with the customers enjoyment in mind. The decor is simple and not some upscale, "try to fool ya" kind if place. I am sure you will not be disappointed eating here!

1 Thank halfatongue
“Amazing home cookin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Wonderful breakfasts, roast beef manhattan, sides are outstanding. We absolutely love this place and staff.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank justme317
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Bad diner with lazy workers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

You figure you go into a diner and get some homecook food with a great dessert. NOT! How can you mess that up? Well, I will tell you. Hire a lazy cook who's more concerned about the tattoos on his arms than the food he's cooking and hire a waitress who doesn't even check on you after she brings your food. And I was sitting at the counter. I will not return.

Visited December 2012