“Slow Service”

Dining options: Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Slow Service”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Although the food was fine - the service was slow. The staff was friendly but it took a while to get our food. And being an older Red Lobster - the place could use a facelift inside.

• Visited March 2013

Zurich, Switzerland
“Grease lightning”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Grease strikes. Thinking to find a chain comparative to Legal Seafood, to find the most greasy fish dishes ever. No taste other than greasy, fatty. A great disappointment. Unbearable. Never again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sjier
Edinburgh, Indiana
“Restaurant in Columbus IN (not on your list) Portion size”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The last time we had shrimp they were about the size of my "pinkie finger', the other servings were so small, had to fill-up on the cheddar biscuits, RL used to be one of our favorite places to eat, might as well have gone to Capt. D's !

• Visited January 2013
Indianapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service!!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I take our family to Red Lobster at least twice a month. We always go to this location because the service is great and the food is wonderful. Thanks to the wait staff for the great service and to the cooks for the great food!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank IndianapolisMrsvb
Indianapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great and you get to sea "Great" food”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Every time we go to Red Lobsters the service is phenomenal. The food is never disappointing and I personally have not changed what I have gotten from there since I was a teenager, that is how spot on the Red Lobsters is and has been for me. I have tried their other foods but my favorite is t the "Ultimate Feast" it has shrimp scampi, walt's favorite shrimp, comes with crab legs and your choice of vegetable. I have gotten this same example meal for the past 30+ years and it never fails to deliver. I love Red Lobsters and I love the service it proves to a longtime customer. It is also why all of my children love seafood. Keep up the good work Red Lobsters you are second to none in my book and my families book.

• Visited February 2012